Are Catholics the same as Christians?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
The entire book is an example fam. Let me simplify it like this:
When I say/text spell casting, you conjecture a certain belief system catered to what those two words mean termed together. Truth be told, it doesn't matter if you and 7 billion others all have variablility of opinion, it's the fact that you have all been assigned to your belief system(s). This is spell casting in it's essence.
Wouldnt believeing what your school textbooks say be the same exact thing then

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
I agree that there is an extreme amount of "textbooks" that fall into this realm, yes
I'm not going to disagree with what you said because I know words hold power. There's a reason its called SPELLing or when you write in CURSive. But that's neither here nor there with what the original theme was.

You said people need to get saved from themselves; some people don't know what the hell they even believe, so I agree to some point. Most people who are religious havent cracked that book open to see for themselves what it says.

To summarize it all I'm saying, people were being "Saved" from their oppressor in the bible, from whoever had them captive at the time.

Be saved from their enemies and opressor... From the physical and mental chains we carry with this body. Our spirit craves a higher mindstate, but our body craves worldly things desire Man made shit. The book of judges shows how many times israel has been "saved." And they kept getting cursed from God when they turned their back then needed to get "saved" again.

Luke 1:68-71 (KJV) Blessed be the Lord God of Israel; for he hath visited and redeemed his people,
And hath raised up an horn of salvation for us in the house of his servant David;
As he spake by the mouth of his holy prophets, which have been since the world began:
That we should be saved from our enemies, and from the hand of all that hate us

Props: StillHustlin