Are Brotha Lynch Hung shows any good?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 13, 2007
I saw him in Chico at the first annual (only) 91siccness concert. After watching some simp named Toothpick try to rhyme over a CD that kept skipping and Bukshot get pelted with his own CDs by people in the second deck, Lynch took the stage and ripped ... us all off by saying he was "too drunk to rap, yaw."

After that, I saw a show of his in Grass Valley. He took the stage and it was awesome ... until he sat down and literally cried for a little bit before dedicating a track to his mother.

So there's that.

Feb 13, 2004
He's gonna be out here in the 707 with Nikkatina and I've been to his shows and he always puts on a good show. Never seen Lynch so thought it might be a good show to go to.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
I'm probably gonna check out one of the shows he has with Nickatina in December, I've never seen Lynch live but I read he has been trying to improve his live set since fucking with Tech and seeing how he does his shows.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
ive seen nickatina twice & he always rips it. i saw him first with tech and that was the shit. then i saw him with yukmouth and that was dope as well. never seen lynch but id be down if theres a decent 2nd performer