are any of you......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 9, 2006
gay?
haha no but foreal are any of u curently saving or trying to save money for something?
cuz ive been stackin for a couple months now and this shit is hard cuz i keeep spending hella my money on shit i dont really need like clothes and stupid shit like that
im tryna stack a few racks cuz im tryna move to miami and want to get there with sumthin so i can get an apartment and shit
i dont know nobody out there or ever been out there but i know thats where im tryna be
might just stay out there for a few months or whatever

so anybody stackin for anything? and if so how much u got saved?

Dec 4, 2006
No I'm not gay ..

but I have been saving money for a while, gonna throw some of that cash in some foreclosure homes this year with a friend...throw 10-15k and get back like 50-70k or more..

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
I was stackin pretty tough for a minute but had to give it all up to pay off my car cuz i got a DUI and they were trying to charge me like 500 bucks a month for full coverage so I paid it off and hooked my shit up through the general. I had close to 3Gs too, then i got hit up with a nasty hospital bill cuz i had to go to the ER and i had no insurance. I cannot stack shit till i pay that shit off

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
i used to save money all the time...but once i got my house and car i was set. have nothing to save money for now. i buy what i want when i want it. fuck saving.

never understood why people save money for when they are older. have all this money yet cant do all the fun things to enjoy it. i'm doing fun shit in the prime of my life. im not trying to have millions saved up when i am 60 years old and dont have what it takes to go out and enjoy it.

unless there is somethin you really want that you have to save up for...live life to its fullest now. get a good base where you arent living paycheck to paycheck and go have fun...dont miss out on shit now cause you want to be better off when you are 40 years old

thats my philosophy at least

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
^you gotta save something for the future if you got it, you don't wanna be one of those sad old fucks eating fancy feast. lol thats how we get people to buy property at my company haha.

May 12, 2002
I had some money saved to buy my house when I moved out here to texas. Then i had to buy furniture and all that shit. Now that I got everything settled, and before I try the whole dating shit again, I want to buy a new car. This Scion does nothing for me in the snow.

Aug 3, 2006
Had like 3 thow wow 3 months ago in my savings account on top off like 900$ in my checking,due to droppin about 800 in the last 2 months on fixin my whip and buy hella kicks it dipped down but my grandma just died and left me 15,000$ so soon enough ill be back on top of shit

Mar 14, 2006
east bay
SHiT, i GOT LiKE 500 SAVd' UP, NOTHiN iN PARTICUlAR THO', PLANNiN' ON GOiN TO THA MAlL ON MONDAy.....................HOODiEz, VANz, ND' JEANz.

THAN i`lL BE BROkE AGAiN.

May 12, 2002
ANT tha BAYbarian said:
SHiT, i GOT LiKE 500 SAVd' UP, NOTHiN iN PARTICUlAR THO', PLANNiN' ON GOiN TO THA MAlL ON MONDAy.....................HOODiEz, VANz, ND' JEANz.

THAN i`lL BE BROkE AGAiN.
It's all worth it at the end. At least you go home with something. I hate it when Im at the club, getting twizted and I only go home with a one nite stand. eh, maybe i should not complain huh?