Are any of the drought seasons or big blocks and boatdocks albums with berner edited off still out there?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 23, 2016
Post em if there still out there still can’t believe that fat fraud blew up..... every other verse he’s in “traffic” or in a uhaul full of P’s LMAO go listen to the drink champs podcast he says himself he’s never had a drivers license or driven because when he had his provisional at 15 yrs old he ran over an old dude and has been scared to drive ever since Lol. Dude said he fell out on powder and grey goose at reggae on the river over a decade ago and hasn’t done coke since but calls his album the white album and constantly raps about blow really goes to show nothing dude said has been authentic

May 2, 2018
He grew up in the sunset district and is acting like a coke lord gangster 🤣 I cant knock his hustle he's getting big money off these stupid stoner kids buying his cookies gear.

Jul 6, 2002
$o. $an Fran
I don’t know hes pretty well known as a weed man. Not a coke boy. I just seen how much hate he had coming up and how he actually made it. Seems like a cool dude to me. And as far as his raps there not the greatest but there cool to listen to from time to time. At least he doesn’t push himself as some kinda killa which a lot of these fake cats do.

May 2, 2018
I don’t know hes pretty well known as a weed man. Not a coke boy. I just seen how much hate he had coming up and how he actually made it. Seems like a cool dude to me. And as far as his raps there not the greatest but there cool to listen to from time to time. At least he doesn’t push himself as some kinda killa which a lot of these fake cats do.
But he does. Gtfo bruh.

Sep 23, 2016
Wtf are talkin about go listen to “car full of killaz” he stayed trying to push that killer/gang shit but the whole time he was getting extorted and paying for protection mess even said a couple yrs back bern came to him for help and mess told him to”bust his gun” lol