Are all of your radio stations giving away $1,000,000 lately?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
Out here, all i hear anymore on the radio is "Dont forget to listen in for that 0ne million dollar song" or "were giving away one million dollars to one lcky listener" etc...

Like 4 different stations are doing it. I think its totally stupid. For one, if you have to buy your fanbase, your a stupid fuckin idiot. I just get pissed when the staions i like fall into the stupid million dollar giveaway trend.

Think?

May 5, 2002
www.karliehustle.com
Yea, I'm in radio....I know all about that....a huge corporation called Clearchannel (aka the anti-Christ of radio....even tho all of it is shady) is doing the contest....it's a nationwide contest and they used to do them and make them sound like it was for your city only until the FCC got on their ass. They do buy their listeners and practically all of their on-air jocks are pre-recorded, not live. Clearchannel is a very greedy corporation and they suck ass.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
To really FEEL Blight, i'll give you a rundown on Pittsburgh radiostations.

We have two POP stations (NSYNC, Nelly, Natalie Imbruglia, etc.)
One ALTERNATIVE station (Linkin' Park)
One BLACK station (Shitty ass east coast/trendy MTV rap songs + ALL JAZZ on Sundays)

That is pretty much the extent of music in Pittsburgh. And they all give away 1 million dollars because they are so fucking shitty.

May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
Yeah i hear all the pre-recorded people on there, and they got into an arguement over whos no.1 in Pittsburgh, some stupid shit.

Oh Stealth, 88.3 has a good hiphop program from like 3-6pm somewhere in there. And i hate how 106 plays jazz all Sunday, lol.

I had to listen to the radio for like 4 weeks while i was waiting for my new fuckin head unit to arrive. Shit sucked, i got into big band music cause i couldnt stand that bullshit that plays every day the same shit.