archie - we reaaaady.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 25, 2003
what yall think bout archie?

i didnt see any posts and most people ive talked too havent heard of him. i think hes aiight. better than lotta rappers nowadays.

"Step in the way, multiple shots are goin through your chest
You must have called Pastor Troy cuz boy, you is blessed
And I’ma take him out the game y’all
It ain’t no thang y’all
You wanna buck I’ll rip you up like a chainsaw
The game’s raw, boy, please believe it
Keep your bible with you cause you gonna be needin Jesus"

'we ready' - good song.

Jan 23, 2003
this aint no down south post.............go to www.downsouth.com or www.southwest-connection.com......... Archie is below average any way Pastor Troy tighter than all dem niccas

Aug 26, 2002
u beat me to it.............but I rather have people ask about Southern rappers in herrre then West Coast ones........

but Archie is weak as fuck.................can we say the magic of the studio wih the voice shit.......

Feb 8, 2003
Archie is a Pastor Troy imatator. But Pastor called ol boy out remember Pastor Troy got the Championship belts to prove he is the Champion of being Crunk! You see How he ended Miracle's career. If you haven't you should checkout that Pator Troy :Hell 2 Pay album. He gets on Sammy Sam on it. But remember there can be a thousand clones but there is only one PT. But Troy is cool as fuck I met him here at Swifton Commons at a Autograph signing before he signed with Universal. When he was still pushing the "I Declare War" album.

May 4, 2002
he has some songs but like eveyone above said he sound like to many other cats from around that area........too hard to stand out and make a come up.....

Jun 25, 2003
Archie is a Pastor Troy imatator.
maybe, but nowadays everyone is imatating someone... so it seems.

u beat me to it.............but I rather have people ask about Southern rappers in herrre then West Coast ones........
And fuck. Archie is from ALT. and i dont see any forum dedicated to dirty south so this is tha closest as it gets.

Feb 8, 2003
Mr.HydroSTL said:
there plenty forums dedicated to the dirty south jus not on the siccness.net

try www.thescrewshop.com

Hell Yeah

Theres plenty for the south. But very few for the MidWest. It looks like this is the best forum for the midwest because on those other ones them niggas can give 5 shits about the MidWest. But its cool we will be on top again soon. So many products of the MidWest coming soon.