Applying Online?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
I'm talking about Retail jobs, like bestbuy target etc. I applied for mervyns before ONLINE but that was when i walked in.. i got an interview.. but other than all the stores i applied for online i NEVER got a call
lol i applied to mervyns and i failed the drug test, it was hella embarrasing cuz i went in there with my boys piss and it read zero tempeture, she looked at me hella crazy. hahah

Feb 15, 2003
lol i applied to mervyns and i failed the drug test, it was hella embarrasing cuz i went in there with my boys piss and it read zero tempeture, she looked at me hella crazy. hahah

damn man I had the same shit happen to me like twice... the first time I didnt realyl know about it.. then the second time at a different spot I had my boy piss for me outside the building but then they had me sittin up in a air conditioned waitin room for like 30 minutes.. then had to get down to my boxers and put a gown on.. i had the piss in a pill container taped to my leg and I snuck a lighter in and lit that shit up till it seemed warm.. but the tempature gauge wasnt on there... she poured it into another container and said it wasnt hot enough.. i said i couldnt pee again id have to go get some water in the lobby then i just bounced out.... on the other hand since then.. i have successfully done it.. its best just to get the synthetic piss tho