Apparition.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 1, 2007
I had a long day, so I felt like jerking off. So I'm sitting there... jerking my cock for like 2 minutes, and then all of a sudden some real eerie type shit started going down. I started to feel kind of strange. Then I noticed my skin getting real pale... super fuckin' white. So I'm still jerking off like, "..right.... "

Then I started feeling worse the closer that I was getting to cumming. I felt like something was going into my body and out of my body at the same time, and eventually I lost all my senses. I could see my body still, but it didn't feel like I was inside anymore. I stopped for a second. I was like, "...shit is there a fuckin' ghost in here, or what?" It felt like someone was with me. So I was like, "FUCK... I gotta cum." So then I started to jerk off even faster! Then I finally jizzed.

I feel a little better now, but I don't think that the ghost has left yet.

Apr 12, 2007
QUITE PLAYING WITH YOUR CAMARA GO TO TOYS R US THEY HAVE BALLS YOU CAN POST ON THE WEB SITE FAG

IDING WITH MY WINDOWS ROLLED UP YOU GOT ME BLOWN BLOWIN MY MIND KEEP ON ROLLING UP THE WEED TILL TOMORROW AND TILL THE END OF TIME

Aug 1, 2007
Hey, calm down. I was just messing with you. I just thought that it was funny how the subject of my post was my strange experience with an apparition, though you chose to discuss my penis. Grow up.