Apparently Whitlock's a fan

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 19, 2002
www.myspace.com
Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
tight!!!! I'm gonna have to get up early and start listening to Jason Whitlock's neighborhood now! I've always respected Whitlock for his sports commentary, except for that one article that he wrote about 2 or 3 years ago that said the hip hop culture is killing the Chiefs.....which is where I think Tech got the lyric "fuck Jason Whitlock, sayin my music hurts the chiefs.....something something hip hop".

Nick

Aug 18, 2002
Actually 5150 did all the music for jason's show, there's some bombsquad catz on some shit, X dash on some shit, 3 a.m., but the Jim rome shit, was Dvs Mindz (on a 5150 track)!

Apr 25, 2002
Yeah Whitlock shows Love from what I heard he loves the Bombsquad and Dove......That what my dad told me since he listens to his show damn near every mourning it comes on

Jan 5, 2003
yeah, i'm real late to the tech n9ne party. i heard him live at the kprs fallbrawl stepshow and was blown away. that made me go out and buy absolute power.... whoa! imma tell, keep on keepin' on, slither, yada, yada, yada and CONSTANTLY DIRTY (my 5150 boys laid that beatch down) just really blew my doors off. but i'mma tell ya what really sold me was THIS RING on the dvd. that muddaphucka is tupac-ish. that's classic shit. they need to make a videa on that one.

i'm late. but at least i'm at the party and they still serving drinks.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM

@ bigsexy(nasty)...........
i was listenin to your show this morning.......nice shit......krackin on "kennykenny"........

talkin bout....."cant get it up".......that was some funny shit!!!

out!!

Oct 16, 2002
whats up jason i love to see that you are hear on my forum and it made me smile to hear that you had favorites when it comes to my music. i cant wait to meet you face to face homeboy travis keeps me posted on evrything you guys talk about i would love to do an intro for your show dog see you soon. oh say what up to SUGE WHITE for me. thats bellygusa ha ha ha 5150 4 life

Jan 5, 2003
dude, i can let my hair down on the net. why do i need to be all formal on the net? this ain't the place for formality.

thereal, i just talked with travis. hopefully i'll catch up with you all in the next day or two before i bounce to nyc and illydelphia.