AP9 talks to Big Von about hiding out at Jacka's mom's house, how the Mob Figaz formed, & more

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2018
What was said on IG?
"Man everybody always talkin bout jacka this jacka that, it's always jacka and hus how come I never get the spotlight" and few other things. In a very salty butthurt voice/tone with his face all funny. Few ppl called him out on talkin salty about his dead "homie" and he blocked em from the live. He one of those snakes that act like he love his boys but feel some kinda way about em inside.

Props: Klacker

Klacker

Nov 16, 2018
"Man everybody always talkin bout jacka this jacka that, it's always jacka and hus how come I never get the spotlight" and few other things. In a very salty butthurt voice/tone with his face all funny. Few ppl called him out on talkin salty about his dead "homie" and he blocked em from the live. He one of those snakes that act like he love his boys but feel some kinda way about em inside.
Damn that's fucked up! Probably been trying to get all the unreleased shit from Lo and he's not budging. I can only imagine how much material he has, recording them niggas since high school till the fucking 2010's.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Damn that's fucked up! Probably been trying to get all the unreleased shit from Lo and he's not budging. I can only imagine how much material he has, recording them niggas since high school till the fucking 2010's.
Isn't he a midget? Small man's complex a huge problem up there apparently. LMAO yaw got these corny ass midget rappers that bump they gums worse than females. None of them are hard either.

Apr 4, 2015
He may be less popular/known than The Jacka and Husalah but he’s probably more known than Fed-X and Rydah J. Klyde. Didn’t he also comment negatively on C-Bo’s IG post about Roblo owing someone money

May 2, 2018
He may be less popular/known than The Jacka and Husalah but he’s probably more known than Fed-X and Rydah J. Klyde. Didn’t he also comment negatively on C-Bo’s IG post about Roblo owing someone money
Rydah was on hella thizz stuff and made songs wit mac dre and Johnny cash etc.. he definitely got more shine than ap9. Jack and hus definitely took the spotlight but for ap9 to hate on them for it is pathetic and shows he a snake