AP9 and Fed-X album..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
it aint gonna drop for a minute, but i got it from ap-9 and its real good. rob lo is a monster on that shit. also got some new c-bo on there and fed-x and ap-9 come correct on every song. its a very solid album

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
KhameNei said:
^^^ Hahaha it's a very solid album. But it ain't great :). Or perfect, or "change the game" ;). Still gon' cop it though.
its the best record i've heard this year next to bodyshotz. even better than the young dru v-town album... on a scale of 1-10 i give it a 10. "its a very solid album" means go buy this shit when it drops. i hope i was more clear this time. the new AP-9 FED-X 17708 album is the greatest album in the history of the world and will get 6 mics in the Source.

Dec 6, 2002
www.BayUndaground.com
dj pimp said:
its the best record i've heard this year next to bodyshotz. even better than the young dru v-town album... on a scale of 1-10 i give it a 10. "its a very solid album" means go buy this shit when it drops. i hope i was more clear this time. the new AP-9 FED-X 17708 album is the greatest album in the history of the world and will get 6 mics in the Source.
LOL pimp, I was just clownin ;).

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
PressPlay Prod. said:
dj pimp always come up in these type of threads to get a nigga jealous bout how he gets all these albums b4 every1 else. lol. hhaah its all good. send me sum copies mayne
i only come on to give my review. i dont usually ever get records early unless its one of my homies records. alot of good shit droppin on the 23rd. nasty nate and ya boy are both homies of mine and are droppin and on the 23rd and old dj pimp has gotta wait in line just like everyone else. lol, holla