AP.9- World Wide Mob Figa

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
AP.9 and Out break records just dropped this one July 23rd. AP.9 is a member of the Mob Figaz and personally to me is the tightest... He has extreme passion and incredible delivery. World Wide Mob Figa features: Luni Coleone, Hollowtip, T-Nutty, Rydah, Mitchy Slick, Nutty Professor and I-Rocc. AP.9 is my favorite rapper but Imma be 100 % real on the review

AP.9- World Wide Mob Figa
Out Break records
dist. thru Bayside so go cop at Tower

Production credits: Pale Soul, Sean-T, AP.9 and KG

1- Picture This- To start off the album they put "It's Nothin to a Boss" off of Luni Coleone and I-Rocc- How the west was won. The song is recycled but is still new. The beat is pretty good but AP.9 is spittin pure flames on this one. Good song to begin the album I just wish I hadnt heard it before. AP comes off so hard is you just listen to the lyrics "My shit's shittin on a Benz and I aint sittin on no rims, Im sittin on them dividenz" It's nothin 8/10

2- 911- This is a decent song. Overall I feel that it will grow on me more as I play it more... I wanna say the beat is mellow, but it really aint.... Matter of fact this shit knocks! Bad chorus though- I hate a bad chorus, ruins a whole song... You can almost guarantee AP.9 is gonna spit heat on every track. 7/10

3- No Diploma- All 3 of AP.9's songs on the Mob Figaz comp are on this disc... I aint too happy about that but they do need more exposure... This is a fuckin slammin ass cut... The beat is so mobbed out and just a goddamn anthem all around... "It's ALL ON A BITCH, ALL THAT I EVER WISH- WHY YOU ACTIN LIKE YOU SPRUNG, I KNOW YOU YOUNG AND DUMB AND FULLA CUM BUT BITCH YOU AINT THE ONE... He continues spittin heat.... 10/10

4- Pull up on yo Bitch- I love this cut... A mellower AP.9 cut which is good to hear for once... The beat is simple, but just nice and smooth and knocks clean.... Dope chorus, dope beat, great flows equals a cool ass cut.... 8.5/10

5- The Turf feat. Mitchy Slick and Rydah- I skip this one... Maybe I'll grow to like it, but it's too mellow for me right now.... 5/10 for now

6- World Wide Mob Figa- Might be the cut of the album... Shit knocks hard... Great mob cut... Chorus is sick as fuck especially when the beat knocks repeatidly... AP.9 is spittin goddamn nitro on this cut and the beat is just fuckin dope as shit... Lovin this one.... 9.5/10

7- Freestyle- I wish they woulda let this one go for like 15 minutes... This shit is sooooooooo sick.... They have a lil beat goin (sooooo knock, soooo mob) and AP.9 just spits for a lil bit off the top of the dome "AP muthafucka nine witta calico, Hit the block like whats up, knowin niggas know, yo, I dont talk that punk shit, I walk str8 down the strip with a fat ol clip, it's like my dick boy, it's hangin low, hangin down, niggas talkin that shit around the town, boy I gotta frown, becuz Im mad, mad witta fat gat, You know Im mad, I shoot a nigga in his back, I shoot him in his face, I put that on trece, yo, I leave no trace yo, Im outta space it like shit, ever since I touched the mic niggas was hatin but...." Thats it they shoulda made it longer, that beat is too tight to waste.... 10/10

8- My Ghetto- AP.9 just flows for days about his ghetto... Cut is decent, but I dont knock it when Im ridin.... Beat isnt weak but just not up to AP.9's standards in my opionion, he needs more mob shit.... 6.5/10

9- Pieces of a man- Cut knocks... Beat has the knock, but has the mellow vibe that doesnt mesh as well with AP in my opinion. Also, AP is spittin more mellow on this cut... Song has alot of potential and also will definitely grow on me more.... Some real shit here.... Only 2 minutes and some change though... 7/10

10- Livin the Life- Horrible but off the Mob Figaz comp. Beat sucks... I dont listen

11- Get off feat. I-Rocc- Wierd cut.... Beat is akward as fuck- but RUFF and RUGGED... Shit hits though.... AP.9 spits the first 2 and the Rocc Holiday finishes it off with a heater... They just talkin about haters gettin off they dick... To explain to cut I gotta say heated... 8/10

12- Ballin feat. Nutty Proffessor- I havent given this cut too much attention because theres nothing too special about... I also dont really wanna hear the other dude spitten although they are spittin tight- I dunno I just dont like it....

13- Wanna Be- AP.9 spits some real shit about being scared to die and shit... A smooth ass cut to relax and smoke a blunt too... Mellow AP.9 mode... Some real shit... I dont ride to this type of shit though 7/10

14- Look in the Mirror- Beat needs work, coulda been way more knockin... Annoys me.... AP.9 is still comin with 100 % heat and 1000 % real shit.... He says shit about Our slang being shipped off to the east damn his whole verse is classic... This shit will grow on me more damn.... 7.5/10

15- Thug Thizzle feat. T-Nutty- The last one from the Mob Figaz comp... This cut is hard.... Beat is good but nothin too savage.... But AP.9 and T-Nutty spit so hard on it.... "There's only 4 niggas like me and they alll from the M-O-B"... AP.9 and T-Nutty together are CLASSIC... 9/10

16- But they dont know- feat. T-Nutty- One of my favorite AP.9 cuts ever.... Could be on the radio for real... The beat is POPPIN and bitches love it you can dance to it, mob to it, get low to it, swing em to it, fuck to it, anything... Pure heat... Great production.... AP.9 spits heat for the 16th time in a row... T-Nutty comes incredibly on this cut too... If you dont feel this shit, I dont know what to say about you- Na Na Na Na Na Na Na 100/10

17- Why they wanna feat. T-Nutty- AP.9 and T-Nutty have a lil group album thing goin on here... This beat reminds me of 14, just needs more work just to make it harder and incorporate more mob shit into it.... They spit so hard together though.... 6/10

18- One Mic feat. Luni Coleone and Hollowtip- Beat is the only thing holding this track from being a classic... Sounds like the same old Hollis shit- them ones that sound exactely the same....It's hard, but I swear I've heard it hella times.... Great combo of rappers though, they spit some hardcore heat together, good way to end the album... 8/10

AP.9 came with heat here.... Some of the production lacks, some of it slams, I wish they wouldnt of recycled the shit I've heard either, but overall a good 2nd album from AP.... Go out and cop it and support AP.9 and Outbreak records!!!!! 8/10

May 22, 2002
AP.9 defently the best outta the MobFiga camp
i got both Ap cd's. some much heat i almost burnt down my house playin that shit
peace