AP-9 on "INKED" Wednesday night

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 4, 2005
PressPlay Prod. said:
yea i thoguht i missed it but it hsowed him in the last 3-4 mins b4 the show ended. he was talkin bout how it is living in oakland,and how his mom was murdered in front of him, i didnt kno that....and he has a picture off her face tatted on his arm. man i felt his pain for that second.that sweater he got is hella clean,and he was reppin the mob figgaz, thats the biddness

Go to search and youll find sum AP-9 interviews where he talks allot about his life and shit. Im guess you aint got the first mob figaz or any of AP-9's albums if you didnt know about his Ma, i suggest you pick them up cos there worth the money no doubt.

DJ Mark 7

djmark7.com
Jul 18, 1977
www.djmark7.com
NO LOVE said:
if i see messy marv or awax gettin arrested by dog the bounty hunter we're changin the name of the station to "bay & e"
LMAO

or god forbid if Kobe Soz died from choking on a chicken bone or something, maybe the good folks on Family Plots would take care of him

Apr 1, 2002
Just seen it. Didn't know there was already a thread on it so after I saw it today, Thursday 11PM, I was going to post it. That shit was unexpected I was reading something then I hear a dude say my good friend AP 9 is coming to get tattoed. I like was wtf? And sure enough it was AP 9. That was great exposure, he put the Mob Figaz cover on the camera and all you saw was the cover lol. He talked about his life, they had text saying he was from Oakland. He said he was shot 12 times and survived while his brother was shot once and died. There was a pretty good segment on him. The Mac Dre hoodie was hella unexpected I was like oh shit! Finally got to see M-D's pic on TV.