Ap-9 last 3 albums

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 22, 2019
Az
94th, bitch killa, & pursuit of perfection...

I didn't give those albums a fair chance but shit they ain't to bad...

He had a good run from headshots to relentless

Jan 18, 2006
I dont undertand all the hate on AP.9, always liked his old and new stuff
its just A-Wax nutriders and trolls that loved to argue with him on here that constantly was slandering him. AP9 Body Shots low key his best album but sound quality was little off

Props: STAFF WRITER
Dec 11, 2006
T-Rip @T-Rip I like a-wax and the mob figaz. But ap9 still uses basic ass ABC rhymes like he did in the late 90s. The beats got better but he's boring to listen to.
The other mob figaz got way better. Even feddy who barely raps. And s/o the homie R @rickyL cuz he knows his bay shit but I just disagree based on preference

Jan 18, 2006
T-Rip @T-Rip I like a-wax and the mob figaz. But ap9 still uses basic ass ABC rhymes like he did in the late 90s. The beats got better but he's boring to listen to.
The other mob figaz got way better. Even feddy who barely raps. And s/o the homie R @rickyL cuz he knows his bay shit but I just disagree based on preference
i can accept that opinion. He was best in the late 90's and early 2000's. There was one album everyone loved on here which i didnt even really like think it was pursuit of perfection but since he started acting like a Siccness member and talking shit back all of a sudden the trolls on here didnt like that.

Shit like this is what made him dope once upon a time imo:

Apr 4, 2015
I was really feeling Body Shotz my favorite never mind the sound uality, On The Block and his album last 94th N Jack. Got Relentless but it really shouldn’t have been a double album. Didn’t really check for his other albums.

Hood Rat Matt

aka Goodfella (since '02)
Oct 19, 2009
East Oakland (Hills)
I liked some of his stuff but AP9 carries himself like a complete attention deficit disorder having lame and stinks of a compulsive liar. I cannot listen to anything of his anymore.
Beat me to it. The way he acts on social media and how he interacted with people on here made me like him even less