AP-9 Gonzoe cd

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 21, 2005
1:29
2:19
2:08
3:10
4:00
3:21
4:25
2:37
2:18
3:59
3:26
2:37
2:29
1:07

WTF is with this? Gonzoe last cd was fire. PIMP WHY THE FUCK CANT THEY MAKE TRACKs MORE THEN 3 minutes long? Tell me how 8 tracks are under 3 minutes and one is barley 3 minutes, and this shit is still classic?

Apr 25, 2002
I finally got around to listening to it, it's definitely not "most gangster album of the year" by no means. I'm feelin' about 2 tracks on this, but overall it pretty much sucks in my opinion. Too much Gonzoe is bad thing as far as this album goes...take it how you want.

Nov 21, 2005
All good mayne i feel both artists at points. I know cats got ad.....ad....... damn wtf was i just thinking? Oh yeah add but damnnnnnnnn even i can pay attention to a song longer then 3 minutes.

Mr. Chronic said:
I finally got around to listening to it, it's definitely not "most gangster album of the year" by no means. I'm feelin' about 2 tracks on this, but overall it pretty much sucks in my opinion. Too much Gonzoe is bad thing as far as this album goes...take it how you want.

Apr 25, 2002
Raiders760 said:
All good mayne i feel both artists at points. I know cats got ad.....ad....... damn wtf was i just thinking? Oh yeah add but damnnnnnnnn even i can pay attention to a song longer then 3 minutes.
Yeah I feel you. I'd be pretty disappointed too if I paid 12-15 bucks for a 14 track, 40 minute CD myself.

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
as a big fan and friend of both of them, i would of liked to have had this album be a double album and each song 20 minutes long. it is what it is. they both just dropped dope ass albums one month ago, (ap9 on tha block, gonzoe hard dayz long nightz). this album is better than both of those in my opinion. so far the reviews from around the world have been outstanding, except for a few that downloaded the crappy sounding copy floting around the net. it is the most gangsta album of the year, no hyphy shit, just str8 street shit. buy the album dont download it.

Apr 25, 2002
dj pimp said:
except for the ones that downloaded the crappy sounding copy.
I don't know about anyone elses' copy but the one I downloaded sounds like crystal CDQ. I'm sure I wouldn't even be able to tell the difference between these mp3s I have, and the actual CD...I call it how I hear it, all bullshit aside.

Nov 21, 2005
Pimp ima tell you this i downloaded the gonzoe and bought it, shit was MIXED WELL AND HAD GREAT SOUND QUALITY. The ap-9 on the block, i cant say the same shit for. Quality was norrible both ways.

dj pimp said:
as a big fan and friend of both of them, i would of liked to have had this album be a double album and each song 20 minutes long. it is what it is. they both just dropped dope ass albums one month ago, (ap9 on tha block, gonzoe hard dayz long nightz). this album is better than both of those in my opinion. so far the reviews from around the world have been outstanding, except for a few that downloaded the crappy sounding copy floting around the net. it is the most gangsta album of the year, no hyphy shit, just str8 street shit. buy the album dont download it.

Aug 7, 2003
DJ Pimp is the Don King of shitty bay rap cds. He hypes them up so much that they never meet the hype and they suck. Just like Don King, everyone is getting annoyed of DJ pimp's talking. CD sucks, its short, a rip off, and gangsta? how's it giong to be gangsta with sampled beats? and as far as the download quality, if you download the right version it came from the same cd you buy at the stores. and believe me more people download the right one then not. so quit faking saying your downloading the shitty version, its not going to go make more people buy the cd.

Oct 30, 2005
hella_numb said:
DJ Pimp is the Don King of shitty bay rap cds. He hypes them up so much that they never meet the hype and they suck. Just like Don King, everyone is getting annoyed of DJ pimp's talking. CD sucks, its short, a rip off, and gangsta? how's it giong to be gangsta with sampled beats? and as far as the download quality, if you download the right version it came from the same cd you buy at the stores. and believe me more people download the right one then not. so quit faking saying your downloading the shitty version, its not going to go make more people buy the cd.

DJ Pimp...what do u have to say about that?

Feb 4, 2005
I think that Ap9 & Jayda album is 10x better then this album. The tracks are longer, beats better and Jayda is a much better rapper then Gonzoe. If you aint got it i recommend that album over this one.