AP-9 gets 16 months

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 6, 2006
dj pimp said:
he got 16 months in prison, this is not a vacation. he is gonna be doing time at either san quentin or one of the big prisons in cali. he has a baby and a serious business to run, the last thing he wants to do is go on vacation to the state pen.
dj pimp's butthole will wait 16 months for ap9's release!

Jul 17, 2005
well he already got 4 months under his belt in county... so that should go down as time served on his 16 month sentence... then if he gets good behavior... hopefully he'll get out alot sooner... i heard he got another appeal comin up though too... i doubt it will do any good... the system is all kinds of fucked up... we'll have to wait and see...

Jul 17, 2005
blah... sorry for the repeat on time served... looks like dj pimp already covered that... sorry pimp... shoulda scrolled down a couple more posts... ay pimp... get at me on the pm... i need a favor from you man...

Jan 7, 2006
anyone who has ever done more than 1 night behind iron knows that shit is no vacation. i'm sure hus will be fine and shit but 16 months is a muthafucka and the nigga hus got it pretty bad wit 55 months. them two are treal though and i'm sure they be cool but prison is nothin anyone should wish on a non-homicidal maniac or fuckin joke about.

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
AP.9 GOT CAUGHT WITH AN AK-47, THATS WHAT HE WAS ON PROBATION FOR. HE VIOLATED BY FLEEING THE STATE OF CALI TO VEGAS. HE STILL HAS THE MINI MANSION, STILL GOT THE COUPE, LOTS OF CASH AND HE SAYS HE GONNA DO THE TIME AND NOT LET THE TIME DO HIM.

BE ON THE LOOKOUT FOR NEW ALBUMS BY AP.9'S MOB SHOP ENTERTAINMENT, ALBUMS BY AMPICHINO, LIL CYCO, YOUNG GASZ, YUNG FEV FROM KC, AND MOB FIGAZ TO NAME A FEW. HIS LABEL IS GONNA BE A MONSTER.