Anyword on the next C-bo album?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
The Westside Ryders 2 just dropped, earlier the Thuglordz Mixtape dropped. Bo & Killa Tay album comin early 2006, dunno bout his solo though, but I heard it was about to be a Gas Chamber type of album with no features...

Nov 15, 2005
C-DUBB said:
I pray for the day when mike mosely , sam bostic produce another bo album .. dont get me wrong , i love c-bo's shit , i just miss that classic mobb boss shit

Co-sign that. You should fucc with him. You've created some slaps C-Dubb. The Figaz are patiently waitin' 4 the right time 2 fucc with Bo Loc again on their group project. That's some shit I'd like 2 hear. I think Bo has some traccs with Pac up his sleeve as well as Suge holdin' bacc traccs with Bo & Pac. Regardless he keeps it movin'.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
thatguy said:
i thought bo and lynch was gonna make another blocc movement, whats with that
It is planned again. Bo said in an interview they will try to work on it soon...I am not sure if it will ever happen, but Lynch got his shit together now. Mixtape, Solo, Goup Album with MC Eiht, Compilation with Big Nolove...would be tight!