anyone who speaks arabic know what Hus is sayin?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
SF
on one said:
how can u be any religion and a thug at the same time?
shit it's called bein human. everyone got conflicts in they life, just cuz someone is "thug" don't mean they can't praise god. Imean look at 2pac, he talked about God and thug life in the same breath in lots of his songs.

oh and lmao @ "allah who act bad" cmon man...

YMW

Sicc OG
Jan 19, 2006
krishna said:
shit it's called bein human. everyone got conflicts in they life, just cuz someone is "thug" don't mean they can't praise god. Imean look at 2pac, he talked about God and thug life in the same breath in lots of his songs.

oh and lmao @ "allah who act bad" cmon man...
yes we do have smart people on here. i listended to the song and hus said deen which is
deen: whichThe rulership and the authority belong to Allah (S.W.T.).
The obedience and submission to this rulership and authority by those who embraced this deen.
The comprehensive system (intellectual and practical) established by this authority (Allah).
The reward given by this authority (Allah) to those that followed the system and submitted to it and the punishment inflicted upon those who rebel against it and disobey it.
Based on this definition of deen, we can summarize that deen is a submission, following and worship by man for the creator, the ruler, the subjugator in a comprehensive system of life with all its belief, intellectual, moral and practical aspects.

Feb 9, 2006
why promote hoes and violence, and thizz when someone got shot(From a song) and what not then at the same time be religous. if your religious why not rap about it. yeah we all make mistakes but you aint forgiven if you do it time after time after time.

YMW

Sicc OG
Jan 19, 2006
tha k.i.d. said:
how the fuck can you be a muslim and a thug at the same time?
i notice nobody says anything about christian rappers who say worst things than hus and jac.ova and ova snoops calls women bitches says he pimps them but still yells out Jesus name nd wears across. it's so hard bein a muslim in america sometimes because ppl r consattly judgin u.expectin u 2 b perfect.like ur not human and don't make mistakes. wether christian or muslim we all got a longway 2 go

Jun 6, 2006
just live yo life,rather good or bad just live yo life,dont judge nobody,people make mistakes and thats just nature.no need to disect this shit, but alot of shit i dont understand but i dont follow into alot of these cultures that much when it comes to religion,i have my faith and god and i just try to live life the best i can and try to be happy and surrond my self with the best ppl possible

YMW

Sicc OG
Jan 19, 2006
C.M.P CEO said:
just live yo life,rather good or bad just live yo life,dont judge nobody,people make mistakes and thats just nature.no need to disect this shit, but alot of shit i dont understand but i dont follow into alot of these cultures that much when it comes to religion,i have my faith and god and i just try to live life the best i can and try to be happy and surrond my self with the best ppl possible
well said i wish u the best in ur watever struggles u encounter