anyone want to battle

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
A

All Out HOGG

You down to battle still right?

Me being wack doesn't seem to be too far from the truth if you ask everyone else's opinion

May 26, 2003
yup all out hog speaks the truth the kid sucks i dont no why he still even flows an shit...youll be able to take him easily...an after that u can battle me if your down...or the winer can actually

A

All Out HOGG

FUCK...My comp crashed 2 times tryna post on this battle...So hopefully i'll get a verse done this time...

Catch me particulized floating through your skiez...Your persona's confusen, can't tell truth from your lies...Ya life ima-end-it, get your ass beat before im finished...For more then'a-minute, you better eat your goddam spinash...I'll keep you chained in my cellar, bruise you daily & feed you bi-weekly...Just enough to keep you alive, ASK ANYONE YOU KNOW -IM CREEPY...Im double snitched & your threads are sown cheaply...Ain't a beast alive with teeth big enough to eat me...You can tell that mufucka SMuRF comes heated...[EVERY SINGLE WORD HE SAYS GETS REPEATED]...Don't feel cheated, you had no chance at winning this battle...I gamble & gaffle, recop my way back to'the top & make heads rattle...Intoxicate the whole litter that lil blue wigg splitter [FUCK NIGGA!!!]...HARD HITTA, have you in shivers, ready to die? clasp your trigga...SMuRF's revived from the exile of his own mind...No mortification just cureing vexation wit'this one line...Seak & destroy, no safty im set to deploy...FULL THROTTLE BOY, Ya dunno I kill for joy...FUCK ZERO-G, Dump on'em all is my philosiphy...MY REALITY -Im ina paradox with tragedy & catastrophy...Cold hearted, pissen on your dearly depated, get locked up again...Im finished wit this fake furlow haven fag go back to the pen, write me a letter & we'll battle then...

May 19, 2002
Smurf, I snap ya back and gastric-tract like handicapped cats in fatal accidents with massive Cadillacs//
like flipped back doormats i "come wel" when i form raps//
cross dressing homo'z confessin', if killing you was my profession//
I'd be selling pieces of your intestines at a cannibal concession//
sleepin on bitches bustin estrogen-fuck dat i'll throw a real nut up and catch ya chin//
Encrypting perminate inflictions- with more rhythmic reputition
than jazz musicians catching arthritic conditions//
drown you in dense-puddles fight with brass-knuckles//
Smurf wouldn't have tight shit if he digested belt-buckles//
judges-chuckle.. crackin jokes' i'm crackin domes//
dope? can't even hold ya own lackin flows//
passin bones'-I'm twisting wrists until Smurfs epidermis rips//
Splitting his cranium at the rifts until the sift disect's his lips//
to grasp-this, you better grab tactics, badder than black magic//
you equal wackness, like drag fashions attract faggots//
With elite verses - the perfect wordsmith-storm the planets surface//
hard- i'm makin Smurf nervous-man its curtains//
was born with this ill verdict like i was concieved in diseased currents//
this battle were more lopsided then ya girls haircut//
Or "Apples vs. Oranges", cause you don't even compare slut//
write ya grades in blood- with the spade i dug ya grave in mud//
so not only will ya lay with bugs but snails and slugs//
now you can mabey get sucked- leeches playin in ya cutz//
throw ya LP on ya chest while you restin in a burnin coffin//
finnally you got a hot album droppin//
So get on my nerves, cuz I feel for you cockblowers//
But I'll bury you cockroaches like overdosin rocksmoking stockbrokers//
trembling and sweating like hypochondriacs in crowded emergency-rooms//
Personally-fool, if I were you, I'd urgently-move before I get upset- disect you, and hurtle-your-bruised body to each one of mercury's-moons//
claim you got a strong flow, but you’re only another mainstream, I beat down smart kids, and make brains-bleed//
rhymes are non-stop, Tupperware couldn’t contain-me, ice cold flows come down in torrents, the way I reign (rain)-freeze (frees)//
battle discussion bring concussions contact combustion//
clutchin' two grips bustin' you hit two flips your heart stops function//

A

All Out HOGG

Don't matter who win...I was feeling your shit homie...That was tight...

Nov 29, 2002
Yeah I'm bacc... but not for battlin'...
Damn Zero and Smurf came tight on that.... Shit I've been on the Siccness for about 2 1/2 years now and haven't seen a battle that close but once in a while... Good shit ya'll... I can't judge that one...