Anyone wanna be a good samaritan and save me the journey of looking for those new era

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

yee

Sicc OG
Oct 1, 2005
you can get fitted caps everywhere hommie hat club,lidz,footlocker,finishline,footaction,champs most of tha other stores that sell kicks and like every other store at hilltop mall in richmond or you can just go neweracap.com

yee

Sicc OG
Oct 1, 2005
hat club i got mine at serramonte if they dont got ur size or tha color u want ask em wen they get there shipments again cuz these hats be sellin out like j's

Oct 19, 2005
yee said:
hat club i got mine at serramonte if they dont got ur size or tha color u want ask em wen they get there shipments again cuz these hats be sellin out like j's

ya if I remember it right my homeboi who use to work there said they get new shippin of hats on the first week or second week of the month..dont know if its still like that...

yee

Sicc OG
Oct 1, 2005
Pointdexter said:
shit,my bad,i din't mean fitteds in general,i meant the bay ones like you got in your siggy.............

haha@me,lookin like a L 7 idiot..........
haha well yah every hat club in tha bay gets em i think cause i know they got em in daly city hat club,concord and fairfield

Dec 27, 2005
anybody got info on the mall/s in oakland? as far as where they are located? bout to hit up the town on thurs. for da warriors game i was hopin to cop sum fresh bay gear and a hat like the 1 in the sig.

Jun 5, 2004
yee said:
haha well yah every hat club in tha bay gets em i think cause i know they got em in daly city hat club,concord and fairfield
i got that hat in black/orange but no pinstripes at the fairfield mall, the one in that sig is clean too.

they had some clean 707 hats too in other stores