Anyone see DaVinci / Main Attrakionz / G-Side @ The Independent last night? (12/20)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 12, 2005
I went mainly to see DaVinci and because The Independent is 2 blocks from the homies, but damn these guys put on a great show! When I first got there my girl and I were like 2 of 4 people, but by showtime there was around 30-40 people (most hipster/blogger looking people). I was really impressed by Main Attrakionz and was kind of surprised that their live show sounded better than their recorded music. Also, I had never heard of G-Side outside of Rabbits, but they're up there with Big K.R.I.T. as far as quality goes.

Main Attrakionz brought out Speedy Blaze, who was the biggest surprise of the night. Anyone ever heard of dude or have any links to more music? He raps ridiculously fast.

Sep 12, 2005
yeah they killed it for sure. I had never heard of them either, but will definitely be checking for them in the future. Even though it wasn't a packed/wild crowd (I actually prefer this vibe to packed/crowded), I really liked the venue; smoke friendly, intimate, and a great sound system.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I hella wanted to go to this, don't really care about davinci but I'm a huge g-side fan.....my back is fucked, so no concert for me :ermm: