Anyone saw that Lakers / Heat game?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
ahahaha heat bitch slap the faggot fakers again lmao at hobe brickin 3 shots in the last minute bwaahhahahahahahaha semenlungz is gonna be crying into his hobe poster
Kobe hit 2 clutch 3 pointers, keep it real and talk shit about Artest's sorry ass...

Jan 12, 2006
lol i saw hobe throw up 3 bricks in the last minute and shoot one from like 30 feet away for no reason still a lot of time on the clock
Lakers live and die by kobe you fucken idiot! More often then not it pays off. tonight it didnt. We are not going to go to the locker room and cry like some baby ass bitches. We will bounce back, its nothing!

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
it's like clockwork, I swear. I knew we would lose this one. the heat are irrelevant to us anyway, since we won't see them in the playoffs. if by some miracle they actually made it to the finals, they'd be lucky to take one game from us. just like how the magic swept us in the regular season and then got put down in 5.

Jan 12, 2006
it's like clockwork, I swear. I knew we would lose this one. the heat are irrelevant to us anyway, since we won't see them in the playoffs. if by some miracle they actually made it to the finals, they'd be lucky to take one game from us. just like how the magic swept us in the regular season and then got put down in 5.
co-sign!

Jan 12, 2006
only groupie on here is you on kobes nuts shits disturbing how much of a man crush you got on him once he disappears so will you just like the faggot arizona fans
lol @ man crush? I dont understand your gay slang mayne! They could switch our roster for the warriors roster and i would still be a Laker fan you dumb ho. Been through tuff years being a fan of the giants and 49ers and never have i switched up teams or went into hibernation.

Dec 2, 2006
Reno,Nv
i found it funny as fuck how the refs didnt call shit on the heat at the end jus my .2 cents the whole grabbin kobes arm an the ball being on the rim? an im not a laker fan so dont come with the bullshit hate