@ anyone rep'n 666 on here

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
Maybe yall can fill me in becuz i'm clueless in this area...

If your a satanist you must believe in hell and know your going there...so my question is, if hell is a place of eternal torment what makes you want to become a satanist?

P.S.
I'm not tryin to down anyone's religion or anything i'm just wondering.

May 24, 2002
well people who worship satan fell that god and or heven lack in some way. and they fell satan might do something more for them then god would ever do....... :this made sence before i wrote it down:

DJ Mark 7

djmark7.com
Jul 18, 1977
www.djmark7.com
Al-Kaholik said:

If your a satanist you must believe in hell and know your going there...so my question is, if hell is a place of eternal torment what makes you want to become a satanist?

P.S.
I feel u on that one bro...ADR that's a good question...Please answer that for these lovely God fearin folk!

May 2, 2002
Sa·tan·ism Pronunciation Key (stn-zm)
n.
The worship of Satan characterized by a travesty of the Christian rites.
satanism Profound wickedness.

What so great about that? Your acting as if your gonna get something out of worshipping the devil. Isn't hell a place of torment and agony? Why the fuck would you want to be in a place like that (if there really is such a thing)? Would you spend the rest of your life in prison? Cuz if you say no then I doubt your up for an eternity in hell. To me a santanist is someone who's looking for attention, trying to fit in with other santanist, misdirected, or just a very troubled person.

Mars

Serial Killer / Rapist
Sep 14, 2002
Pittsburg, CA
www.madinsanity.com
Al-Kaholik said:

P.S.
Your missing the idea of satanists.

Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
ONCE AGAIN!!!

Satanism does not mean OH SATAN PLEASE TAKE ME AND TORTURE ME FOR EONS

It is a practice, like Christianity. It is very similar but without the bullshit like "Masturbators got to hell, pre-sexual marriage people go to hell" etc

Read the Satan bible. Its not what you think.

No one in their right mind, Satanist or Catholic, would want eternal damnation. Do some homework on the subject.

Jun 28, 2002
aint no such thing as neither! ^^^^^^^^ Heaven nor hell were both created ideals to control the masses.. Not saying i don't believe in God just saying that the only heaven you and I'll will ever see is on earth. Sound on the ground while we still around. Aint no pies in the sky when we die, sorry to spoil some peoples party. That shit was all a trick and it just kept on thru the years. Plus, when people die it makes others feel better by saying those faithful words= their in a better place!

hell doesn't exsist to me unless your talking about being homeless, getting evicted from your homie, stress, bills, death, fucked up shit around you happening. Thats hell, but thats also while your still alive. People have given up on god is why they would turn to Satan Like another choose. People need something to have faith in.

With all that said I do believe in God I just believe he create the law of nature. Everything living must die, and he himself is the only thing eternal. Thats the only way you live, by taking on his thoughts his actions, because those will be the only things left in the end, him. So if you died thinking like him you will live on thru him (God). Now, if you didn't your gone thats it and there is nothing about you worth remember or him letting live!

Thats my take on the whole thing....

My 38 cents

Tre-8

P.S

Gabe i got my Satan bible right here LOL like some God fearing Christian dude is gonna even pick that evil book up LOL

Tre-8

May 2, 2002
If ya'll don't worship evil then why is Satan in your religions name? But besides that basically the stanism bible is just a better version of the holy bible? That's kinda hard to believe cuz if that religion is so good why isn't everyone believing in satanism? I guess I can revise my bible and take out everything that I didn't like in it but that wouldn't be the real thing then, would it? Plus, adr be talking about eating fools and shit, is that what your religion is about?

May 24, 2002
i dont see why any of you could give a shit about what someone worships and i dont understand how it concerns you, but adr be talking about eating people cause thats what sells cd in this type of music that he does, its wicked its that gangsta horrorcore shit

May 2, 2002
THEUNGOD666 said:
i dont see why any of you could give a shit about what someone worships and i dont understand how it concerns you,
Just trying to better understand devil worshippers and why they want to be "evil".

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
D-Style said:
To me a santanist is someone who's looking for attention, trying to fit in with other santanist, misdirected, or just a very troubled person.
I feel the same way as you do,because I don't see anything beneficial about Satanism.

"It is a practice, like Christianity. It is very similar but without the bullshit like "Masturbators got to hell, pre-sexual marriage people go to hell".

Please tell me were this is said in the Holy Bible?

Jesus forgives all!

Glenn Danzig....I bet he's knocked a few kats out,huh Gabe?Scary lookin mufucker.

Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
In the bible, any form of sexual activity that is done without the intention of creating a child is a sin.

There are many MANY contradictions that go along with the Catholic church that I just couldnt stand. Satanism is a term used as an anti-Catholicism religion. Many beliefs are similar, just without the contradictory bs.

Bammer - Danzig is a very cool individual and very much into Satanism himself lol

And for the record, I personally am not a "Satanist". My screen name derived from 2 Frisco groups, IMP and Triple 6. Theres no hiden meaning to it. But, I do agree with a lot that the Satanic bible preaches.

May 24, 2002
i guess people become satanist becaue they find christianity too restricketing and i guess worshiping satan lets you do what you want and if you do go to hell then you will be cool with satan????? lol i dont but i think its mostley about what the bible says about you cant do anything fun..... :-\ oh well