anyone on here familiar with Split 50 ( E-Dawg and Strange) ???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 4, 2006
i swooped this up a lil while ago at a thrift shop in the 509 lol got 2 copies of it cause they were 1 buck a pop.... any of yall know any backround on this LP??? or if they did any other work?? its basically impossible to find any solid info on it, i been lookin.... i know E-Dawg aint big but i figured there would be a lil info on this one just cause hes been around for a hott minute.... anyone heard this joint or know anything about it?? it has a couple of funky style leftcoast jams, guest spot from Money B of Digital Underground.... i know this is hella random lol i just threw the album on and thought i would ask the NW fam if they know whats good.... hope yall have a good weekend PEACE!!!!

Split 50 - Colored People CD Album

they only got some small snippets, just wanted to show yall it was a legit LP tho lol

Dec 4, 2006
I got this cd. I liked it, but i don't think they came out with anything else tho. I'm still looking e-dawg's retirement plan cds

i think you might be the only other person ive heard say they got a copy of this too... yeah i dont think they ever dropped sumthin after this, its a nice lil summertime album to throw on and just chill out to.... threw it on at a BBQ or 2 this last summer fasho

Mar 21, 2013
It sounds like it was an one time thing, or at least something they thought they was gonna keep going but it didn't. Yea I liked some of the tracks off there