Anyone notice this?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 31, 2005
Alright, we've been on the edge of big exposure, and look whats coming up in 2006 for us. Keak's got a new video, E-40 about to have one, Federation is gonna drop with big production and backing, it's really all about to line up and blow this year. Are you all ready for it?

Aug 7, 2003
been thinkin like that since 98 and still think it aint going to happen. we've had lots of video's before every year and this year we had keak video, frontline, federation, west coast mafia gang and others. videos dont do shit unless they played.

Oct 19, 2004
As long as we support (purchase cds) our artist it will really go down.

2006 is bout to be good for the Bay. If you aint wit this Bay movement get the fuck out.

Nov 1, 2004
i hate to say it but i hear this every year.. heard it about 04.. 05.. i mean yeah i hope it is, but fuck i get tired of hearin it. im supportin, thats all i can do. i know i got some boys in ATL that love 40, B-Legit and Too Short, but thats about all they know about.
i hope it is our year, if not, im still lovin the music

Oct 10, 2005
i know we all want the bay to blow (fuck, i want it to blow so bad), but what is that really going to do.... the only thing i can see is our artists becoming is mainstream artists and like 40 said it "i dont bump mainstream, i knock underground, all that other shit be sugarcoated and watered down"... besides the only thing this thread is doing is making people pissed off cuz they hear this every year... dont jynx it, let it happen naturally, buy albums because they slap, not because they are bay wit it... anyone feel me?

Oct 10, 2005
i know we all want the bay to blow (fuck, i want it to blow so bad), but what is that really going to do.... the only thing i can see is our artists becoming is mainstream artists and like 40 said it "i dont bump mainstream, i knock underground, all that other shit be sugarcoated and watered down"... besides the only thing this thread is doing is making people pissed off cuz they hear this every year... dont jynx it, let it happen naturally, buy albums because they slap, not because they are bay wit it... anyone feel me?

Oct 10, 2005

Apr 1, 2005
mac dre was bringing back the bay, 1 classic album at a time! But when he died the bay took many steps back. What we need are rappers like him who were so determined to shine that they wouldnt let anything get in their way of blowing up, and thats what dre was about to do (thats the one artist i can guarantee would have blown up). Even jt the bigga figga said that if anyone had what it took, it was dre. Stay independent and one day it will be the right time. I feel like it will be soon, but i dont much anymore now that my favorite rapper aint gonna be the one leading the way.