Anyone Like Death Metal?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DNI

Sicc OG
May 5, 2002
I'm not to keen on my metal genres so if some of these don't fall under 'Death Metal' forgive me..

Deicide
Necrophagist
Dying Fetus
Emperor
Celtic Frost
Origin
Behemoth
Nile
Obituary
Dissection
At the Gates
Death

Nov 18, 2004
Fuk metal. Central idea of that genre iz the glorification of death. Which is the lamest thing to base one's lifestyle on. Of course there must be exceptions 2 that rule but I'm turned off by the whole image and haven't explored it at all.

Aug 20, 2004
KaizerSosae said:
Fuk metal. Central idea of that genre iz the glorification of death. Which is the lamest thing to base one's lifestyle on. Of course there must be exceptions 2 that rule but I'm turned off by the whole image and haven't explored it at all.
Then why are you on a "Gangsta Rap" website?What you think Brotha Lynch and C-Bo is rappin about?:dead:

Dont be a hypocrite, please.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Gringo Starr said:
Then why are you on a "Gangsta Rap" website?What you think Brotha Lynch and C-Bo is rappin about?:dead:

Dont be a hypocrite, please.
lol No shit huh? I guess the guy doesn't watch any horror movies or anything that deals with death on TV either. He more than likely thinks Marilyn Manson had something to do with the Columbine Massacre as well. I'm not really a fan of Death Metal but it's only entertainment...get over it.

Plus his name is KaizerSosae...this is too much lol.:x

Psilo707

Complete O.G.
Jun 25, 2002
Gimcheon, South Korea
www.seoulhunter.com
KaizerSosae said:
What the fuck, no its not.

Why would it be lame to base a lifestyle on death anyway? thats one of the biggest parts of life. Im not scared of death and think about it in a positive fashion every day of my life. I dont base my lifestyle off of it... but WHEN was something "heavenly" cooler than something "hellish". Sorry but evil is interesting, good and "God" is a bunch of lame superficial shit.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
KaizerSosae said:
[HIDE]:cry: [/HIDE]

Dec 26, 2004
Ive been listening to rap so much that I forgot whats metal. Im still N the mid 90s era. some of the listing would be to hard for me, Im more Nto the guitar shit.
Slaaaaayer
Sepultura

Aug 3, 2003
sum of my fav...

Napalm Death - Fear Emptiness Despair
Emperor - Anthems to the Welkin at Dusk
Sepultura - Chaos A.D.