Anyone Know...?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
I'm friends with him on facebook. He goes by the name Supercoven, and fucks with Jak Progresso now. They have a group together, with someone else I think, but haven't dropped a album yet. I heard that either Necro, or Sabac kicked in his door and hit him when there was a dispute about money, so I doubt there's probably not a chance Non Phixion will ever be back together. I don't know how true the story is though, and you know how fast lies get passed around online.

Here's his facebook page.
http://www.facebook.com/people/Goretex-Supercoven/100000430585020

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
That's who supercoven is/was? I like jak p, heard he got a deal with island def jam, so maybe with jak's connections he could at least get a mixtape out there.

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
That's who supercoven is/was? I like jak p, heard he got a deal with island def jam, so maybe with jak's connections he could at least get a mixtape out there.

Jak's immensely talented, so that doesn't surprise me. I don't remember if was you who turned me on to his music, or someone else, but I've also got him added on facebook as well. His artwork he draws is dope, just a great all around artist. I think if Gore stays connected with him it will definitely help him stay creative.