Anyone know this SONG TITLE (Crooked I)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 1, 2005
Unreleased i think, but fukn sic "they say crooked i too laid back nigga i do raise gats dont make me open up ur kool aid pack im married to carryin chrome married to chasin tha paper even if its runnin quick as marion jones im wearin a smith and wesson like its part of my dress code im dressed to kill thats why they call it a wardrobe the boss is back to floss a lac wit enough beat in da back ta snap california off the map......" talks about death row in it n shit and front to back crooked snappin like a mufka... one of my favorite rap tracks ever and i cant find it

Oct 1, 2005
i wanted to type the whole fukn thing once i got goin.... haha of course first time ive been on in like 4 years and someones already talkin shit... good to be back!!

Oct 1, 2005
actually i listened to it and the one im talkin bout is different.. more uptempo beat and its just crooked I on it... lyrics are all pretty much the same tho.. other version is more vicious

Oct 1, 2005
ANOTHER CROOKED I track

it has the bassline from 'iron man' by black sabbath.... anyone know the title of that one?

S.L.A.B

Hiphop-TV
Mar 26, 2006
hiphop-tv.blogspot.nl
I remember when Crooked I left death Row and started Dynasty records and people said he was going to fail and now they on his dick, not claiming or offending somebody in this thread but its good how crooked grew in those years, good for him tho