Anyone know how REPRESSING or RERELEASES work (Tech N9ne)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 9, 2004
I think the Tech N9ne Calm Before the Storm and The Worst 2K have been reissued. I have in my possession one of the copies that is being sold online right now at $45 and is a totally different cd than the original. The original is green, this one is black. It is still looks authentic, not a cdr, the image is on the disk, has a full booklet, but does look different. Anyone have any idea or know how to find out if the album is being repressed and if so, in what quantity? I have a copy of the Worst as well, and it also looks different, but I don't have an original of htat one in front of me to show all the differences.

Grim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.grim64131.freeservers.com
i figured it would be only a matter of time before that got re-released....sounds like ole boy on ebay is ahead of the game on them, i havent been out to the stores recently but I dont think many stores have them yet because more people would be selling them on ebay, there are quite a few ebay sellers from KC that fuck with rap shit, plus people at 7th heaven which is the main rap store in kc, a few of their employees sell rap music on ebay

Jan 9, 2004
I got it from 7th Heaven earlier tonight. The girl behind the counter had no idea. I better go ahead and list them all on ebay pretty soon then. I have 8 or so of the original left.

Feb 25, 2004
TechN9ne

I live here in Denver, Co. and its definately re-released. I check it out earlier today and we got both of those out here too.

Jan 9, 2004
DONE! I have listed 3 of the ones I had left on ebay. I still have 3 OG's left. That is going to frustrate a lot of people. We will see a big run of these on ebay I'm sure in the next month or so. Hey Grim. What do you bet, a minimum of 25 copies will be on there before the month is out. People will flood ebay with them.