Anyone intersted in a JCorr Anghellic, or G14 Classified cd?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 4, 2006
I'm putting stuff on eBay, and I was wondering if anyone would be interested in either so I could avoid eBay fees. I sold my Absolute Power Advance a while back here so I figured I would give it a shot. BG Bulletwound(I have 2 of them) are both sealed. I bought them when they were going for a bunch on eBay. I got pics and such. Anghellic is not sealed.

Oct 16, 2006
I am interested in the J-Cor Anghellic.. Pm me with the condition of the album and link me to some photos etc and I should be able to give you a decent deal.. hope to hear from you soon..

ECF'NW.

Sep 4, 2006

The condition of the disc is excellent as well. Looks as if its never been played, anyone interested, PM me offers. I'm not really sure what price to throw on it.

Sep 4, 2006
I've also got Kutts Flames Mixtape and a bunch of various singles and exclusive/vip shirts that were never worn due to my fat ass not fitting into an XL are for sale as well. IF anyone likes PDM, I have a PDM jersey size 2xl that will hit ebay, and for you Critical Bill fans, I have a 3xl Critical Bill workshirt from when they were on Strange(has the logo on the sleeve). Post in here, or PM me, whatever's clever.

Top 3

(Circuit City Giveaway shirt)