Anyone in the 209 PEEP THIS!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 15, 2005
Way 2 Tuff....if you know em....associated wit em in anyway....its all bad.....niggaz is nobodies from Modesto and gonna come up to a show in Lodi where there was way too many Stoccton folks who dont play and gonna jump the homies when they was only 4 deep oustside chillin wit they wives and shit and these W2T cats was at least 10 to 15 deep if not more hittin the females n shit.....yall put ya lil work in while the rest of Valley Pain and a number of hoods wit love for us was in the club but dont trip cuz modesto jus down the blocc and guarenteed yall aint comin to stoccton wit that nonsense...so let it be known here on siccness where you bitch ass niggaz cant edit the comments like on myspace.....get ya laugh on but aint a nigga on earth 2 Tuff to feel THE PAIN....

its green light on anyone wearin a Way 2 Tuff shirt or reppin them in any form....fan or rapper.....

Feb 15, 2003
Im from Modesto and I ain't even heard of'em... I ain't jumpin in nobodies business like that so I ain't concerned.... thats all bad tho if folks was just chillin with they wifes and shit but crazy shit happens..... like i said im from modesto and i got folks in stockton so hopefully this don't turn into modesto vs. stockton issue and hopefully cats don't try to ride out this way just funkin wit anybody....

Mar 15, 2005
nah mayne we dont play no bullshit city trippen...we got folks from modesto thas lookin for these cats too....fact is no ones heard of em.....they burnt themselves before they was even a small flame.....

Feb 13, 2004
way too tough sounds like some bitch ass hoes to me. Hitting on some females that's some bitch made shit right there. I hope these fools get their masks cracked.

Mar 15, 2005
well i finally got a response from someone on myspace and they think this shit is supposed to make shit right????

"That shit didn't even need to happen. Believe me, that is something we are not proud of, we aint going around saying shit about what happen to us and valley pain. All of the comments that's been made about yall has not been and will not be posted on our site. Your lil subliminal shot don't fade us one bit you can't stop our hustle. We all are folks reppin the 209 tryna take "Tha Valley" to another level. So, B4 yall get riled up jus remember who threw the first punch my nig, it's not how you start it's how you finish. The ball is in yall court. While yall sit and rewind what happened we movin forward. Keep doing what you do.

-Da Uso Mo
C.E.O "

Mar 15, 2005
I gives a fucc anyone who knows CcytzO knows im a cool headed cat and im proffesional when it comes to the music scene as much as i can be.....but when you wanna get into some gangsta shit dont start nuttin unless you ready to follow through.....them cats did some hood shit....even poccet checced one my niggaz for some weed and money while he was on da ground.....and they expect us not to respond in a hood manner ourselves???? it dont work like that cuzzo.....

that aint no way to start off your rap career especially in Northern Cali....

Nov 14, 2002
oooh nooooo,CcytzO,why you puttin it on blast like this?if this is beyond rap you should keep shit like this off of message boards and the net.like i told you before,i never heard of them W2T cats but postin it up like this your just givin the law info on who and what to watch for in the future mayne.dont think the law dont be browsin these boards and if your funk is real your only givin the PD a heads up.

Mar 15, 2005
man the punk ass pigs hit the scene the minute it happened and didnt chase none the cars leavin the scene...they knew everyone who was there at least by rap names cuz of the flyer n such.....they even was takin pics of license plates before the show started.....i really dont give a fucc...i aint got no strikes and i aint on probation so i aint trippin....im jus sayin these foos pulled some shiesty shit and we want it to be known its all bad and let anyone else know not ta fucc wit these cats......

Aug 24, 2006
BIGCHILL said:
oooh nooooo,CcytzO,why you puttin it on blast like this?if this is beyond rap you should keep shit like this off of message boards and the net.like i told you before,i never heard of them W2T cats but postin it up like this your just givin the law info on who and what to watch for in the future mayne.dont think the law dont be browsin these boards and if your funk is real your only givin the PD a heads up.

/agree

Mar 15, 2005
myspace.com/way2tuffmusic

the beat on they main song slap but dude rappin is garbage.....not to mention they bit most of the hook from Mac Dre's "Retro".....they think cuz Dre said Modesto in the song they have the right to jacc that shit i guess....fact is no one was feelin them that night then when i performed the house was roccin.....niggaz got jealous i guess....then durin an intermission one of my boys was battling them foos and eatin em up and that turned into one of they homies pushin one of ours and my niggaz aint no punks so they fired on dude and then all they folks proceeded to jump in the shit and make it an unfair fight....but whether my boy threw the 1st punch or not i feel like they was plottin on us already cuz all they homies was outside while most of us was inside and then they all dissapeared jus as fast as the cops showed up so they must of planned that shit out......

Nov 2, 2006
YALL SOME B!TCH A$$ $NITCHE$!!!...YA! I GOT DAT SHIT ON TAPE MAYNE I RECALLED YALL WAS BOUT 10 DEEP WITH YALL HOEZ AND WAY 2 TUFF WAS 4 DEEP HOW YA GONNA TRY TO COME UP IN HERE AND IT ALL TWISTED!!! AINT THAT SUM SHIT!!!YALL GOT INTO A FREESTYLE BATTLE THAT WENT SOUR YALL WAS NOT ON THEIR LEVEL ON FREESTYLE! OLD FAT DUDE WITH HIS WIFEY BY HIS SIDE WAS WHACK!!!YALL KNEW YALL LOST THAT FREESTYLE CULDN'T HANDLE IT WITH THE FLOW DEN YALL THREW THE FIRST PUNCH THEY WAS JUST HAVIN FUN. WORD HAS IT FATBOI GOT KNOCKED THE FUC@ OUT WID SOME OTHER CAT FROM YALL CREW DAT LOOKED LIKE A JESUS ON CRACC WHILE ALL DEM OTHER CATS FROM YALL CREW RAN LIKE SOME BITCHES! AINT THAT SOME SHIT! LIKE I SAID I GOT DAT SHIT ON TAPE! ANYONE WANNA SEE IT HOLLLLLAH! DONT HATE DA PLAYAS HATE DA GA ME OR GET DA FUC@ OUT!!

Nov 2, 2006
OH YEA AND ONE MORE THING THERE WERE NO FEMALES DAT WERE INVOLVED GET UR STORY STRAIGHT. REMEMBER FOLKS THERE ARE 2 SIDES OF A STORY. IF YALL WANT TO PUT W2T ON BLAST FOR SUPPOSEDLY BEATING ON SUM FEMALES YALL SOME WHACK ASS BITCHES FOR REALZ. W2T REPPN THE VALLEY JUST LIKE YALL WHY U GOTTA STIR UP THE DRAMA FOR. JUST GIVE THEM CREDIT THEY CAME OUT TO PERFORM AND REP DA VALLEY AND YALL TRYNA PUT THAT SHIT OUT. U AND YOUR CREW NEED A REALITY CHECK HOMIE

Aug 14, 2006
LaDy GeE said:
YALL SOME B!TCH A$$ $NITCHE$!!!...YA! I GOT DAT SHIT ON TAPE MAYNE I RECALLED YALL WAS BOUT 10 DEEP WITH YALL HOEZ AND WAY 2 TUFF WAS 4 DEEP YALL GOT INTO A FREESTYLE BATTLE THAT WENT SOUR YALL WAS NOT ON THEIR LEVEL ON FREESTYLE! OLD FAT DUDE WITH HIS WIFEY BY HIS SIDE WAS WHACK!!!YALL KNEW YALL LOST THAT FREESTYLE CULDN'T HANDLE IT WITH THE FLOW DEN YALL THREW THE FIRST PUNCH THEY WAS JUST HAVIN FUN. WORD HAS IT FATBOI GOT KNOCKED THE FUC@ OUT WID SOME OTHER CAT FROM YALL CREW DAT LOOKED LIKE A JESUS ON CRACC WHILE ALL DEM OTHER CATS FROM YALL CREW RAN LIKE SOME BITCHES! AINT THAT SOME SHIT! LIKE I SAID I GOT DAT SHIT ON TAPE! ANYONE WANNA SEE IT HOLLLLLAH! DONT HATE DA PLAYAS HATE DA GA ME OR GET DA FUC@ OUT!!
lol oh shit post tha evidence then mayne