ANYONE IN FRISCO WITH COMCAST INTERNET?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 1, 2002
www.siccness.net
Im tryin 2 get Comcast cable, but some people say that shit is slow...like my cousin stays in the Mo and he says its always bootin him off when hes playin Socom....I think it depends on the area your at, if anyone happen 2 be in the Mission let me know if you got Comcast and if its 2x as fast as DSL like they advertise??? Im usin Covad dsl right now and that shit has slowed down half the speed i had when i first got it...fuck em they rippin me off

good lookin out

Jul 8, 2003
I ain't in Cali, but I'm up here in Oregon. I've used Comcast for a few years now and I've been very happy with the speeds. For some reason we have DSL at work and my home speed makes the DSL at work seem even slower than 56 K! Hope this helped ya out bro...

May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
nando415 said:
Im usin Covad dsl right now and that shit has slowed down half the speed i had when i first got it...fuck em they rippin me off

thats what happen to me, my dsl startin goin hella slower! i called em tho and it was some connection problem..they fixed it hella quick! now i think my dsl is faster then when i first got it...i would call them first an see why its goin slower

May 2, 2002
there is no way that the DSL in that area should be faster then Cable. Call Comcast and they'll hook it up with great deals right now.

May 1, 2002
Comcast sucks if u play online games such as Counter Strike Condition Zero. Go with DSL if you're going to mostly play online games. Otherwise, Comcast is great for everything else