Anyone here into Jack Johnson??????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 25, 2003
Whenever I dont feel like bumpin rap, I momentarily bump some feel good laid back type music like Jack Johnson, some dope ass acoustic guitar music just to roll thru the beachfronts with a chick or sum......

I still need to cop that Curious George soundtrack & I already have his last one, In Between Dreams which is a helluva good vibin album, but Brushfire Fairytales is the shizzzzzzitt!!!!!!

Whose else here is feelin his music??????......

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Y-Soulja said:
you got feelings not to bump any hip-hop? you crazy lol
There is alot of great music out there than just hip-hop homie. I mean do what you do...but just listening to one genre of music gets played the fuck out IMO.

Really the only three types of music I don't listen to are country, techno (house,rave,etc) and reggaeton. I can't stand anything I have heard so far in any of those genres.

In fact I'm about to go throw on some Brenton Wood...

Nuttkace

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Oh yeah and I'm not really feeling Jack Johnson. But I have only heard the one song off the Curious George soundtrack that gets played all the time.

What other songs would you say I should check out Smallski to get a good feeling of his music?

Thanks in advance.

Nuttkace

Dec 25, 2003
Brushfire Fairytales G!!! Sh!t is classic!!! It even has the Sublime sound to it...

Its also one of his earlier albums too, came out like around 2000...

Personally this is the best one he has ever put it imo... Its just so bumpin all the way thru......

Jun 5, 2002
I love Jack Johnson, thats sum straight up laid back chill music, he's great. Just some music to relax to calmly, and step away from that hyphy or crunk ish....

Jan 30, 2004
i'm always listenin to jack johnson, it's mellow and safe to listen to with my kids. dude's got the life! lives in hawaii, surfs, films surf movies, and plays music.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I listend too his newest album (the one with the Yellow and black cover) at the music store today and it was cool. Pretty mellow laid back stuff. I might pick it up if I ever see it used for cheap.

I still can't stand that song he has for the single from the Curious George album though. I heard that shit again today in my car and changed the station with the quickness.

Nuttkace

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
lol, all my friends listen to him, so after a while i got into him too...i dug his last two albums brushfire albums and in between dreams, its just good laid back acoustic music. im diggin that track off the curious george soundtrack-"upside down"...my favorite song is "flake"

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
A kid from SLO who lived in group home i used to work at got me into this guy's music......COol shit IMO....real chill

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
I can safely say Jack Johnson is my favorite music artist....rap/rock/anything.

I've been up on him for a minute and he's put out some great music. Especially for some shit that you just want to let your mind wander and take a load off.

I would rank his albums as the following...

Brushfire Fairytales
On & On
In Between Dreams
Curious George Sndk

All being great albums.

Listening to his music has put me onto Matt Costa and ALO too. Costa has an EP and a full album out. Both pretty good.

Feb 23, 2006
www.3kalikingz.com
Jack Johnson GOES!!!! MANNN I think it was like 4 years ago when I was flippin thru the channels and on VH1 there was this dude on a beach playin a guitar and I was like DANMM! Upside down is played but it still goes. I slap John Mayer every once in a while but Jack slapps harder.