Anyone here have been givin it up for Luther Vandross???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 25, 2003
I guess no one really give a single shit about postin any condolences reachin out to him & his family the fact that he just passed away like over a week ago... He is a true rnb soul pioneer no doubt & his music really brought up so much good vibrations to classic memories thus I grew up listenin to his everlovable soulful music... RIP to another sensational music legacy! Luther's music will always come alive from him!..

Damn where everybody at tho?????? Hunged over, slackin or sleepin or such???...

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
smallski61916 said:
I guess no one really give a single shit about postin any condolences reachin out to him & his family the fact that he just passed away like over a week ago... He is a true rnb soul pioneer no doubt & his music really brought up so much good vibrations to classic memories thus I grew up listenin to his everlovable soulful music... RIP to another sensational music legacy! Luther's music will always come alive from him!..

Damn where everybody at tho?????? Hunged over, slackin or sleepin or such???...
There is a whole thread of people posting their condolences when Luther Vandross passed away.

It was just in the open forum not here in the music industry forum.

Here is the link if you want to check it out:

http://www.siccness.net/vb/showthread.php?t=148029

RIP to Luther Vandross once again.

Nuttkace

Jun 27, 2003
chuck taylor said:
nah i'll pay respects to him in real life but i dont think saying RIP over the internet really means shit
true, it aint like he logged on to the siccness net work or his family for that matter.