anyone here collect caps/hats???????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

VanD

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2004
saw those red fresno hats when i searched real quick, no bulldog tho so i didnt post. but ya they clean. i like the black and white ones too

VanD

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2004

i want this logo style warriors hat. this shit is clean but im not sure bout the colors/how often id rock it. still waitin on a sharks in a rockable color too. dont got any teal.

VanD

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2004
damn i just realized, earlier i said lids went hard for cali. i meant hatclub. they are a cali company.

not gonna edit post so there it is

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City

i want this logo style warriors hat. this shit is clean but im not sure bout the colors/how often id rock it. still waitin on a sharks in a rockable color too. dont got any teal.
all my warriors hats are that style logo. I got the A's, giants, & new school (dark ass blue & orange) colorways as well as the classic blue & yellow one in the avatar. the only weak ass part about that hat is that it say "the city" in the back, but it makes up for it by having a swisher pocket

Feb 14, 2004
oh shit i was wondering why all of the sudden the longest thread was being took over by BaySickBrian with all of the gifs. i was thinking, "didnt franchise always post the gifs, now BaySickBrian is". it all makes sense now lol

VanD

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2004
everything else remained the same , i thought yadida kif would be the kicker.

glad it makes sense now tho.

i switched to something more relevent for biz. underground is folks. i been doin BaySick with him for over a year and a half now