anyone here collect caps/hats???????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Eunuch

Thotlamic Prophet
Feb 19, 2006
Thotronto
well i think having your hat totally straight and with stickers on it is gay. i don't curve my brim like a mufucker but it has a slight curve to it

Oct 3, 2005
SLICC RICC said:
DAMN, YOU BEND YOUR HATS??? I BENT MT HATS WHEN I PLAYED LITTLE LEAGUE...
I dont bend my shit like a redneck or nothing all the way together. I dont wear that shit straight neither. That shit dont look good. I bend mine slightly. It just seems the last hats I got i try to put a little bend in it and its like pointed instead of curved.

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
eklypised said:
I dont bend my shit like a redneck or nothing all the way together. I dont wear that shit straight neither. That shit dont look good. I bend mine slightly. It just seems the last hats I got i try to put a little bend in it and its like pointed instead of curved.
COO... I AINT KNOCKIN YOU OR NOTHIN... EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT, MAYNE...

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
rose town ryda said:
I was gonna flip the A's one, but I didn't like how the logo looked hella crooked when its tilted to the side.....my camera's fucked up so I can't take flicks of my hats....but I forgot I had taken a pic of the back of this a's hat I got
the front is an all black elephant.....gotta love the elephant