Anyone heard of these?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
midwest underground albums....
anyone know if they tight, worth getting?

michigan
-DIRTY WORK fatality (1996)
-G-SMOOV zu-made (1995)
-GOON SQWAD from death
-INNER CITY SECTION (1996)
-MACK THE JACKA true story
-MIDWEST KILLAZ welcome to the section
-TOO REAL game tight (d-town bound 1998)
-TRICK TRICK & THE GOON SQWAD g 4 life

-MONSTA CLIQUE off the chain (illinois)

-3RD DEGREE blood money (indiana)

-CHOSEN FEW ghetto cries
-THE MANIACS the last struggle
(Ohio)

Thanks!

Sep 16, 2002
www.2coldgraphiks.com
datfrenchmane said:
midwest underground albums....
anyone know if they tight, worth getting?

michigan
-DIRTY WORK fatality (1996)
-G-SMOOV zu-made (1995)
-GOON SQWAD from death
-INNER CITY SECTION (1996)
-MACK THE JACKA true story
-MIDWEST KILLAZ welcome to the section
-TOO REAL game tight (d-town bound 1998)
-TRICK TRICK & THE GOON SQWAD g 4 life

-MONSTA CLIQUE off the chain (illinois)

-3RD DEGREE blood money (indiana)

-CHOSEN FEW ghetto cries
-THE MANIACS the last struggle
(Ohio)

Thanks!

Midwest Killaz album is tight, Mack The Jack'a is str8, I liked it when I first bought it but it kinda grew off of me. That 3rd Degree album is out cold. You should definitly get that. Fingeroll's production on that album is classic. The rest I don't know about.

Jan 15, 2004
Mr.HydroSTL said:
u still listen to Bone?

yep their still the hardest group ever 2 me.their music has changed a lil bit but everyone changes over the years.i liked their older stuff better but their new shit is still heated.

i listen 2 alot of other midwest niggaz too.

Apr 8, 2004
Yeah fuck wit that 3rd Degree-"Blood Money" and that Lil B-"10 Toes Down". They both hard as fuck. And Bone is the weakest niggas in the Midwest, don't nobody fuck wit they wack asses.

Jan 15, 2004
bone is still sellin more then alot of niggaz from the midwest that yall like so they cant be that wack.& other niggaz from the midwest still fuck wit them.if they so wack why is court dogg & coo coo cal fuckin wit bizzy?& other niggaz fuck wit the rest of them.

Jan 23, 2003
YG HOGG said:
bone is still sellin more then alot of niggaz from the midwest that yall like so they cant be that wack.& other niggaz from the midwest still fuck wit them.if they so wack why is court dogg & coo coo cal fuckin wit bizzy?& other niggaz fuck wit the rest of them.
Let me put it to you this way if u think Bone is still tight compared to other underground rap groups out the midwest then you dont know anything about the midwest music wise.........

Aug 21, 2002
YG HOGG said:
bone is still sellin more then alot of niggaz from the midwest
so what D12 and Eminem are selling more then bone......i liked bone back in the day but their new songs are gay as fuck...cmon phil collins???? thats as bad as Timberlake and Nelly....

Jan 15, 2004
Mr.HydroSTL said:
Let me put it to you this way if u think Bone is still tight compared to other underground rap groups out the midwest then you dont know anything about the midwest music wise.........
the only other rap group that i know of that really drops heat is the dayton family.the other midwest groups SUCK DICK.

the grind family is okay
st. lunatics is SORRY AS FUCK
d12 is WEAK

i could go on but im leave it like that.

Jan 15, 2004
xNizzLex said:
so what D12 and Eminem are selling more then bone......i liked bone back in the day but their new songs are gay as fuck...cmon phil collins???? thats as bad as Timberlake and Nelly....
puttin phil collins on a track is some G shit.your jus 2 young 2 know about that.bone aint the only 1'z 2 fuck wit phil collins.2pac & dmx have done songs wit him too.

niggaz used 2 bump cats like phil collins,marvin gaye,al green & other old school shit like that before hip-hop was came out.