ANyone heard of N.A.P(NIGGAz Aint Playin) from Indiana

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 23, 2003
I pick up this Ep from these cats and it sound skraight.I came out 96 on Felony Records.The Ep is called "Straight OUT The Nappy City"from the album "Nothin But a Come-Up".

Did that the full album Nothin But A Come-Up ever come out?If,so where can i get it?

Aug 31, 2002
www.soundclick.com
it was never released as a full album, but the got one that just dropped less than a year ago called N.A.P. "nappy city heavyweights" that got some good tracks on it...if you from INDY and listen to rap you know of N.A.P

jyeaya

Jan 23, 2003
Mr.Greenthumbs said:
Where Did You Get A Copy of That? All I could find for the last couple years is a burnt copy. Yeah Its Got 7 Tracks on it and they Got A Single to. Keylo G From The Group Has a couple solo out to
Some nicca from ATL sold it to me for 7 bones.I needed more midwest music so i jumped on it.

the got

NAP - Tales from the crooked i
NAP - Straight out the nappy city
NAP - Lets get this money (single)

Does it say it's an EP for a forthcoming album ? Have you checked tales from the crooked i, im not FOR SURE, but the same tracks might be on it...I got both of em somewhere I dont have that single tho, and if they do have another album I want it...an album cover would be better..... They from gary right?

Sep 15, 2005
I pick up this Ep from these cats and it sound skraight.I came out 96 on Felony Records.The Ep is called "Straight OUT The Nappy City"from the album "Nothin But a Come-Up".

Did that the full album Nothin But A Come-Up ever come out?If,so where can i get it?
fam i c u got the homie quiet loc's c.d cover on you page.. thats wassup