Anyone hear of Livio?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 6, 2002
yea b-please, hes from Seattle isn't he? if hes not i know he was bein promoted up there big time, i heard his album and thought it was bangin too, heard it last year, unfortunatly i didn't hear anything about it from anyone. where'd you cop it at?

May 10, 2002
www.flagshiprecords.de
i only heard the single "keep it gangsta" feat. tray dee. that song was hella jumpin. some cat outta seattle by the name of "hirosheema" sold me the 12" but the mothafucka never came through with the record.

i liked that livio sound though. and i agree he is slept on.

Apr 25, 2002
Livio

Puddahmaan said:
I think he also got a song on his album which features 4-Tay & Sugafree. Hella bumpin'...!
I wish 4-Tay was on there, but he's not. Sugafree, B-Legit, Dru-Down, Bad Azz, D12, Tray Dee, Noreaga, Spice 1 and more. The album is pretty good, probably about the 10th best album to ever come out of the 206.
I've met the dude several times, he's a little short 5'7'', 145 pounder, but he's very confident in himself. He almost comes across as too full of himself on the album. But the beats are solid, and it's some good player/pimp type shit (if you're looking for mobbin, it's not the album for you).

Jul 7, 2002
yeah, his cd is coo, but as youll hear, i guess folks be sayin that hes a fake ass muthafucka. I dont know him personally, but i met him when he was promoting his albumn. He was hella coo, but he dont get no respect from the town.

Apr 25, 2002
SkuddySavage said:
yeah, his cd is coo, but as youll hear, i guess folks be sayin that hes a fake ass muthafucka. I dont know him personally, but i met him when he was promoting his albumn. He was hella coo, but he dont get no respect from the town.
Yeah, you're right about that. He's not from a rough part of town, and he's only 17, so those things might have something to do with it.

Apr 25, 2002
SkuddySavage said:
Yeah, you're right about that. He's not from a rough part of town, and he's only 17, so those things might have something to do with it.

May 6, 2002
Check out www.pakpros.com Funk and Liv are hella cool people. just did a show with the LoneStar Ridaz and Baby Beesh and Funk and Livio were special guests.