Anyone have Verizon?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 19, 2005
yea i got verizon and the service is really good. and i have the vx9800...definitely the best phone ive ever had.

edit: i forgot to mention the 9900 is supposed to come out in september tho if you wanna wait. im gonna get that when it comes out.

ThiZZmAtiC510 said:
yea i got verizon and the service is really good. and i have the vx9800...definitely the best phone ive ever had.

edit: i forgot to mention the 9900 is supposed to come out in september tho if you wanna wait. im gonna get that when it comes out.
Thanks. I don't think the 9900 is worth the wait from what I've read about the features. I look at cell phones like computers. There will always be an newer, better model just around the corner. If you wait for it you'll never get one. I can get one for $99.99 so its not too expensive. Have you used bitpim with it? How easy is it to use custom mp3s as ring tones.

I just saw that the LG Chocolate will be available with Verizon. Probably at the same time as the vx9900. It seems their phone selection is getting better. Too bad verizon doesn't use sim cards like the other GSM providers.

Thanks everyone with the fedback. I get a 25% discount on Verizon plans, phones and accessories so I think I'll go with Verizon.

Jan 23, 2004
i was with verizon, then i went over on the minutes and my bill was almost $200, up from 60$, then i got charged 175$ for terminating the contract and went with sprint