Anyone have these Knoxville items?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 1, 2014
Have been looking hard. People either not wanting to part with them or they are thrown away. People don't ttake care of CDs locally.
sounds like me :classic: i don't sell my shit for europeans to bootlegg them. i will keep and not part from them because i got last on earth shit so i know if i seen it again it would be a bootlegg FOR SURE

look at these idiots http://siccness.net/vb/f37/new-bootlegger-ebay-385292.html

they mess the game all up and got things twisted haha. i don't come from a era of greedy fucks like this and this is my era of music anyways. you couldn't bootlegg the shit in my days because you was buying it FRESH IN THE 90'S. but now you got the kids that chase it and get greedy and jealous that fuck the game up. fucking punks. atleast i came from the days of the 90's and lived it and am still here to talk about it because i came up from the rough areas not the internet like these internet mommas titties kids.

IN THE 90'S G's was lost to the streets
in the 2000's G's was lost to the str......ooops! i mean the internet

Last edited:
May 3, 2002
I say that because of the music I was apart of, King JC, Soljuh Funk Records shit back in the 90s, I was on that shit, had a lot to do with them releases, that's what I mean.