ANYONE GOT THE LINK FOR TALIB KWELI'S NEW ALBUM??!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 12, 2006
I read the other thread with everyone talking about the album, but does anyone have the link to download it??

I'll buy the album either way cuz I'm fan, but I'd like to take a listen to it... Thanks...

Dec 26, 2004
How is his productions lately? I like listening to his lyrics, one of the best, but the music is so so to me. I try to open up but Im always expecting a Reflection Eternal style. Plus his features on other peoples albums is great but when it comes to his solo I dont know what to say or think.

Oct 14, 2004
WHo gives a fuck what he is. Some of you cats are bitches. You dont even get paid off his sales. Download that shit homie. Fuck what these cats say.

Nobodie is a loser anyways dont take shit for what he says.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
Crash '85 said:
I'll buy the album either way cuz I'm fan
98.9 percent of times, this comment is total bullshit

if you were such a 'fan' the idea of downloading it wouldnt even be in your head..

like when devins album dropped I DIDNT WANT TO HEAR IT until i physically bought it..

i aint got a problem with downloaders, but dont lie to get a mp3

no one downloads some shit and still buys it
no one with half a brain and a cd burner

Mar 12, 2006
Gas One said:
98.9 percent of times, this comment is total bullshit

if you were such a 'fan' the idea of downloading it wouldnt even be in your head..
Such accurate numbers... HaHa...

And I'm a fan cuz I want to hear the new material before it's even available... If I wasn't a fan, I wouldn't give a shit about the album and I would wait till it came out and then borrow it from someone... I'm buying the album either way whether any of you guys want to believe me... I've been waiting since last summer for it when it's original release date was... I'm so sorry so many of you got so mad that I wanted to hear it a few weeks before it gets released...

I really do think some of you guys need some help...

Feb 17, 2006
I DLd it last week, but I'ma definitely cop it, the best Kweli album since Quality, possibly even better than that joint. He finally got the production he needed, that was both flamboyant/glossy, but still formulated for his sound. Surprising album of the year candidate