Anyone got some new Innerstate Ike music?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 24, 2006
His shit is too hard to get my hands on. Can anyone help me get some of his stuff. Last thing I got was Home Made Millionaire. I need this if they ever dropped. I can send money asap

Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
Yes...

Is his music good? I haven't heard him before.
Yes, his shit slap's, hence the name Ike (as in Ike Turner). Lol!, but true. That's how he got his nickname. I'm on my way to grab his last few copies so if you guys wants some I should have about 3 to 4 copies of each title. Of course I'm keeping 1 of each for my personal collection.

Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
Nah.

Nah, they're not mixtapes. Every once in a while he'll put out a mixtape, but most of these are his albums. He tries to put out a new album every month, but it's more like every 2 months. His shit flys off the racks here locally.

Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
PM me!!!

I need to know who wants what titles. Please PM me with the titles you want. I already got your list Basement, so we're good. I'm only picking up whats needed.

I always sell them for $13 Shipped per CD in the US, $14 Shipped per CD to Canada. $16 Shipped per CD everywhere else/Overseas.

These are siccness.net rates, not ebay.

$13 Registered Mail Fee will still be applied to those outside of the USA, if your Purchase Totals, NOT Subtotals $50 or more!!! (Siccness.net only rate requirement)!!!

Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
Yes

can you get ike obama 1 & 2?
Yes, I can get Obama's 1 & 2 for you. Not a problem. I couldn't grab them last night, because he was stuck in a studio session, so I didn't want to break his focus, but we're gonna hook up again tonight. I'll hit ya'll up once I get them. I'm sure that he appreciates the love that you guy's are showing him. Here's an article in the Denver's Westword newspaper/magazine:

http://blogs.westword.com/backbeat/..._and_the_evolution_of_hip-hop_in_colorado.php

The article has two samples off of his latest album titled, "Diamond In The Dirt"!

Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
Got'em

I got all of them except Bubble Gum Ice Cream. He's out of that. Like I said, if you don't get them quick, he'll run out.

PM me with you want lists. I only have what he had left in stock, which was 3 of some titles and 4 of others. First come first serve basis.

Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
PM's

I've just replied to all of the PM's, so you now have my Pay Pal address. I will ship once payment is received. I thank all of you, because these albums are being received better than expect.

For those of you who need help deciding which albums you should start with...talk to basement-music, L-Wood, N.Illstate and others who constantly support Innerstate Ike albums on the regular. I'm too biased and will tell you to buy all of them, so maybe they can give you better direction. Honestly you won't make a bad choice with any of his albums.

None of these are mixtapes, just full length CD's

Thank you guys. Ike and I truly appreciate the love!