anyone got Kali Fla

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 7, 2003
i seen this cd before on ebay like 6 months ago and i never bought it then i kicked myself in the ass for not getting it. i was thinking i'd never be able to find it anywhere, then i found it used like a month ago for 5 bucks. i bought it for my pittsburg collection. i guess the whole cd is produced by rob lo but the cd is pretty lame, lots of party songs and songs for bitches but none of them are tight to me. i couldnt tell difference between rob lo or kali fla. there was like 1-2 cool songs. id buy it cus its rare and the first cd that rob lo rapped on or so i was told.

Feb 20, 2003
thanks dawg.ummm..pretty lame...rob stuff (jacka,hoodfellaz,bill stack) i got are hell tight.uzi also have some good song.i just got Pueblo Indians on ebay.im gonna cup kali fla someday for collection.

Aug 7, 2003
yeah its pretty lame. you asked bout the cd and i told you. i love all of rob lo's other shit. ghetto starz, mob figaz, smash unit, montana macks, all that shit. but this isnt like any of that stuff. its different, buy the cd and tell me how you like it then.