Anyone got hookups on Fake ID

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 11, 2002
D-Locc60 said:
alright Officer Pig....

what you do is send me $606.06 in a money order
to the address below which is not mines:

Mr.Deez Nutts
600 Rollin St
Rollinville TX, 60606
Officer pig:rolleyes: Fuck that dog, im just tryin to get mines an Id. You aint even know me.....

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
.(\__________
.( //////______\ BANG BANG!
..) _________/
./ |/_\)_//
/_/
Listen to my 9mm go bang!

I need a fake id, if you got the hookup hit me up im down to pay a decent amount.

this shit aint personal cause i dont know you..

BUT-

CHECC THE WAY YOU COMIN ACROSS. LOOK AT YOUR CORNY ASS SIG..........BANG-BANG.
THAT SOUNDS LIKE SOME OLD CORNY ASS CRACKER (if you aint one, dont trip) COP bullshit.

THEN YOU ASKIN homies WHO DONT KNOW YOU TO DO SOME ILLEGAL thangs FOR YOU.......THATS SMELLS LIKE SOME SETT UP SHIT.
you can ride up outa here playa with that old shit.

Dlocc

May 11, 2002
D-Locc60 said:

this shit aint personal cause i dont know you..

BUT-

CHECC THE WAY YOU COMIN ACROSS. LOOK AT YOUR CORNY ASS SIG..........BANG-BANG.
THAT SOUNDS LIKE SOME OLD CORNY ASS CRACKER (if you aint one, dont trip) COP bullshit.

THEN YOU ASKIN homies WHO DONT KNOW YOU TO DO SOME ILLEGAL thangs FOR YOU.......THATS SMELLS LIKE SOME SETT UP SHIT.
you can ride up outa here playa with that old shit.

Dlocc

I aint been on this board that long , so I dont kno any history of shit that happened on here before. If there been cops and shit on here watchin then I can see your point. You dont gotta jump to conclusion tho, you aint even talked to me and your sayin its smells like a setup.

I dont take my sig seriously I actually thought it was pretty funny, I guess you dont see it as that.....

-sneak

Apr 25, 2002
What's wrong with dude trying to get a fake ID ? Nothing wrong w/ dude trying to get his binge drink on. Let him be. Until a month ago I woulda wanted one too.

COPS SEARCHIN' 91SICCNESS ? that shit is called paranoid. NOTHING WRONG WITH BINGE DRINKING EVERY ONCE AND A WHILE YOU DIG ?

all capitals. Oh Coy.

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Aint nothing wrong with him trying to get a fake ID but there is something wrong with him being dumb enough to come on an internet message board to do it.

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
@Sneak.....do you thang......but if you want some shit...go get it on the streets is my advice.

@BAMMER......lol
well on a real note.....thats my comment from my experiences......
i dont sugar coat shit.....thats Dlocc for you.
like it or hate it.
And Bammer i never did notice that you didnt get along with me.
the way i see this whole board is........
someone will say something then
you like or hate it-
you agree or disagree-
cut, dry and simple to me.....its part of the game to disagree.
no hard feelins on my part.

Aint nothing wrong with him trying to get a fake ID but there is something wrong with him being dumb enough to come on an internet message board to do it.
^^EXACTLY.

D-Locc
up

Apr 25, 2002
You had all my respect before the 91siccness started, but you post only negative shit

You get mad at people for spelling, you always type excessive "c"'s in your responses. . . WHY??? are you a crip ?

You help a lot of people with computer questions, but your rap posts are pointless.... ya' know I don't post a whole lot either, but at least I'm not pissed at the world. Good music is good music, and I like reading your shit about how East coast DOES have good shit, but you rip on too much shit

If you dont like something, sometimes it's better to just not reply.

IE, that Awax song w/ King Czar . . . thats the weakest Awax verse i've ever heard, but I didn't post cuz i Know he'll come w/ HEAT on his album

Rightway/ Wrong way . . . take it how you wanna

but as a tripple OG BART member, you've been pissed a lot in the last 6 months, cheer up big TIM and bump some Jay Tee, Beesh, E-40 cuz it's all heat lately :cool: :cool:

Apr 25, 2002
My dad was a inner-city cop, Mezzano is a person who feels his life has been hated on because he has been held back by his up-bringing

Do all the research you want, but a bus ticket to another country is under $40 for you . . . hop on it bro

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Pimperoni said:
You had all my respect before the 91siccness started, but you post only negative shit

You get mad at people for spelling, you always type excessive "c"'s in your responses. . . WHY??? are you a crip ?

You help a lot of people with computer questions, but your rap posts are pointless.... ya' know I don't post a whole lot either, but at least I'm not pissed at the world. Good music is good music, and I like reading your shit about how East coast DOES have good shit, but you rip on too much shit

If you dont like something, sometimes it's better to just not reply.

IE, that Awax song w/ King Czar . . . thats the weakest Awax verse i've ever heard, but I didn't post cuz i Know he'll come w/ HEAT on his album

Rightway/ Wrong way . . . take it how you wanna

but as a tripple OG BART member, you've been pissed a lot in the last 6 months, cheer up big TIM and bump some Jay Tee, Beesh, E-40 cuz it's all heat lately :cool: :cool:
I don't act any different now then I did in the beginning. Most of the time I'm not talking shit I'm just making fun of people. Though sometimes people post dumb shit like this and I would have said shit if he didn't post it in 3 different boards. I would have thought he was a dumbass and skipped over his post. I'm not mad at the world I'm just generally a pissed of person by nature. I also have a severe intolerance for ignorance. I don't know why I just do. So occasionally I will go off on someone for some little shit. Also about the CC thing. About a month before I registered here (and at BART) which was about April or May 99, I noticed some people bitching about people posting with CC's. So since it seemed to bother people so much I did it. I'll probably quit soon.