anyone got any tech n9ne

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Sg4

Sicc OG
Jul 10, 2004
Soul Searchin

Krazie-Deuce said:
anyone got any tech n9ne shit they wanna sell??holla

I'm expecting to get the Soul Searchin maxi single today in the mail, which also has Big Bad Wolf on it. Let me know if you're interested in this.

Also, check out my auction for Celcius:

Ebay Auction

Jan 9, 2004
I have all the Rogue Dog Villians/Tech N9ne stuff. I am looking for $3 to $10 per title. I have Celcius at $50. Worst and CBTS or crazy right now, $60 to $100 or more sometimes.

May 1, 2002
Sg4 said:
I'm expecting to get the Soul Searchin maxi single today in the mail, which also has Big Bad Wolf on it. Let me know if you're interested in this.

Also, check out my auction for Celcius:

Ebay Auction
damn, didn't know that single is that rare. i saw 5 of those a couple weeks ago at some record store.

Jan 9, 2004
It is just a single, remember that. It is rare, I know, but I would rather have Worst or CBTS, hell, even Celcius or OG Anghellic. I think the actual value is $20 to $30, although currently, it should sell between $40 and $50 realistically (Tech N9ne inflation). $70 is awesome, just not what I would expect if I had 5 of them I was selling off. Hey Layzie, better go grab the rest of them singles before someone steals your ebay golden ticket.