Anyone Going To Summer Jame in Seattle This Year?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 8, 2003
It's on June 18th. I know a lot of peeps don't really like these shows cuz it's pretty much (if not all) main stream artists, but I've seen Game in concert a couple times and he puts on a good show so I'm going basically for his set.

Anyone else going? Who's been before? I've never been to that venue (White River Ampetheater)....anyone tell me what it's like for a show like this? Thanks.

Da Gu

Sicc OG
Apr 10, 2006
All artists should go to promote their music and slang cds. I've seen Dividenz out there once pushin their CD wit a poster sign as well. Lot of artists out there tryna sell their product grindin!

We'll b out there this year and the Amphitheatre is a good place for it if u got good seats or in the pit. Besides the music there's hella eye candy running around practically naked! gotta love it

Da Gu

Sicc OG
Apr 10, 2006
All artists should go to promote their music and slang cds. I've seen Dividenz out there once pushin their CD wit a poster sign as well. Lot of artists out there tryna sell their product grindin!

We'll b out there this year and the Amphitheatre is a good place for it if u got good seats or in the pit. Besides the music there's hella eye candy running around practically naked! gotta love it

Aug 27, 2002
www.felonyhits.com
I will always Make over $2000 in one day every year moving units. Last year brought home 2,800 Selling Them for 5 or 10 sometimes 15 bucks a piece. and the girls are good eye candy out there...Never really care who is performing don't matter to me.

May 4, 2002

i mean as far as big solid acts they got a pretty good lineup compared to some of the past years. Its always good to go if you a fan of local rap also all kinds of artists out pedaling cds.

Da Gu

Sicc OG
Apr 10, 2006
Mos def Greg, its in Auburn at the White River Amphitheatre, 1st time i went was back in 08 and shit was hella packed, picked up alot of local cds and whatnot. Great grindin opportunity!

Apr 12, 2007
Iv'e Never been to a summer jam and will never go to a summer jam. It's annoying they look fun but the hole mainstream life is broke and point less. killas have fun

Oct 22, 2009
Well its official. Mr. D.O.G. & Bow Wow Records will be in the building. We will have a booth, and we will have all your favorite BWR CDs including the re-release of WET (w/5 never released tracks added). And if all goes right, I will have the single, "She's 100" from Streets of Tac back by then as well.
I will also be there selling tickets for the NW Rapfest. And for those who want a Summer Jam that's not commercial, you don't want to miss this event. Guaranteed to have over 1500 in attendance. This ones for US by US. Feel me?!

May 9, 2002
It's on June 18th. I know a lot of peeps don't really like these shows cuz it's pretty much (if not all) main stream artists, but I've seen Game in concert a couple times and he puts on a good show so I'm going basically for his set.

Anyone else going? Who's been before? I've never been to that venue (White River Ampetheater)....anyone tell me what it's like for a show like this? Thanks.
White River amphitheater is NOT in Seattle.

BTW, read some of the reviews people have given this junker of a shithole:

http://maps.google.com/maps/place?o...cal_result&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CCMQqgUwAA