anyone go to Sams burger?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

red

Sicc OG
Oct 6, 2002
man everytime i drive by there aint no hops goin on there.. but then i found out later they had on there. anyone know when the next hop is goin be there??

DVS ONE

Spanish Springs
Jun 21, 2003
Vista and Hubble
border of San Lorenzo and Hayward....never seen lolo's there but thats not to say it goes down....havent been there 4 a burger since In N Out open in Union City lol spoiled.... Hesperian runs from Union City up to San Leandro one of the original cruising strips in the bay but got shut down years ago....

red

Sicc OG
Oct 6, 2002
DV$1 aka Grumpz said:
border of San Lorenzo and Hayward....never seen lolo's there but thats not to say it goes down....havent been there 4 a burger since In N Out open in Union City lol spoiled.... Hesperian runs from Union City up to San Leandro one of the original cruising strips in the bay but got shut down years ago....

i think it goes down like around 6 in the after noon and goes all nite but i been there late nite on saturdays and sundays and nothing.. they dont post flyers or anything to let fools know..