Anyone get new T-Luni CD ????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 13, 2002
just wonderin if anybody peeped dat new T-Luni CD, cuz i aint seen too much talk bout it on here. if not, then yall should check it out, real solid ass cd.......maybe not full of hella hyphy shit that yall done got accustomed 2 hearin, but its clean...

Jan 23, 2006
THIS IS A SLAPPIN ASS ALBUM. BIG IMPROVEMENT FROM HIS FIRST SOLO PROJECT, "THE AUTO BIOGRAPHY" IN 2004. ALSO HE IS ON MOE DOE NOW.

THE CUT WITH CLYDE CARSON IS HYPHY BUT OTHER THAN THAT HE KEPT IT GANGSTA LIKE HE DID IN THE CYDAL DAYS.

ACTUALLY T-LUNI JUST OPENED UP A BARBER SHOP AROUND MY WAY, I'M PROBABLY GONNA SHOOT DOWN THERE AND GET CUT UP SOON.

Oct 30, 2005
dzellian said:
THIS IS A SLAPPIN ASS ALBUM. BIG IMPROVEMENT FROM HIS FIRST SOLO PROJECT, "THE AUTO BIOGRAPHY" IN 2004. ALSO HE IS ON MOE DOE NOW.

THE CUT WITH CLYDE CARSON IS HYPHY BUT OTHER THAN THAT HE KEPT IT GANGSTA LIKE HE DID IN THE CYDAL DAYS.

ACTUALLY T-LUNI JUST OPENED UP A BARBER SHOP AROUND MY WAY, I'M PROBABLY GONNA SHOOT DOWN THERE AND GET CUT UP SOON.

CYDLEWAYZ was off the chains....

Mar 20, 2006
listened to clips on i-tunes, wasnt feelin tha beats much :ermm:

tha best recent bay album, beat-wise, is sleepy santino's (northern lifestyle). several of tha beats have that classic bay sound. i still gotta pick that one up...

Jun 13, 2002
BayRider04 said:
hmmm, my friend was about to get it....might have to get it now...how many tracks?
11 tracks, no skits or nuthin. album slaps tho, and i mean u really gone feel it if u lookin to hear sum new shit.

Jun 30, 2004
Damn I finally got to hear it all the way thru and I must say its a must have. Go get it!! theres some really good tracks on there with very good production. Stop sleeping and go get it.

May 6, 2002
I know I'm really late with this one, but I just found this CD. I always liked T-Luni's flow, and the beats on here are sick. Street Credibility is definitely a hiddem gem.