Anyone f%ck wit a1yola.com

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

SF TRAXX

Composer / Producer
It's one thing to throw bootlegged shit up online for free (always has and always will happen) but another thing entirely to SELL bootlegged shit without compensating the original artists. So yeah, fuck A1Yola.com
^^This

*After seeing a few CD's on there featuring my production*

:ermm:

Sep 5, 2013
Kinda fucked to screw the artist out of current or readily available music, but it does feature many albums that are either out of print or not easily accessible to fans. I think in that case it's justifiable if the artist can't make that material readily available. Playing devils advocate, what about these rappers that boast about how much money they have? Also how many people on here do some sketch shit, but then talk down on those that bootleg music? I do think its wrong for sure when the material is readily available, but seeing both sides I can understand reasoning on both ends. I hope those bootlegging at least make it up to the artist by going to the shows, buying merchandise.....

SF TRAXX

Composer / Producer
I guess its all on how you look at it. lol.

I feel you but on the other side - "We" (as artists [the music makers]) work hard at our crafts and through our compensation are awarded the ability to keep bringing more to the fans. When you take that away - you hurt yourselves (the fan) and the artists.....

True artists will keep at this tho, even when the money dries up...

#palabra

Sep 5, 2013
I guess its all on how you look at it. lol.

I feel you but on the other side - "We" (as artists [the music makers]) work hard at our crafts and through our compensation are awarded the ability to keep bringing more to the fans. When you take that away - you hurt yourselves (the fan) and the artists.....

True artists will keep at this tho, even when the money dries up...

#palabra
On the same side of the flip, I bought a beat off of you this past month. I hear you though!

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
I try to feel bad for em ( that's why I pay spotify 10 bucks a month) but they say "starving artist" for a good reason. Lol. Fools Better have a job or lucrative hustle if your aren't signed to a real record company..
That's why every rapper sells shirts now... can't download clothing